Early stages

Hi all I feel the same way the pain seems to get worse not better

2 Likes

I do understand Jo

I really do.
I felt exactly the same.
Now I’m at 20 weeks and I won’t pretend it’s easy
But I have come to realise I am coping .
I never thought I’d say that, and I don’t really like my life now, but we have to keep going.
Our husbands wouldn’t want us torturing ourselves like we do.

I’m always here for you x x

Hi Molly, this is the stage I am at. The pain is unbearable. I was unusually calm the day of the funeral and fast forward a few weeks and im a mess, I feel like my heart has been ripped out of me.

1 Like

I think it does get harder after the funeral. There’s so much to do before and the shock of it all keeps your mind numb for a while, This is the place to come and offload because we all know what you’re going through.

1 Like

I am hoping you are right today as been really hard . I cant see a point in being here anymore. Xxxx

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feeling so bad, but please believe me this is normal.
I know things are more difficult for you but you’ve got Millee now.

She needs you.

That is you’re reason to carry on

Sending love, hugs and strength

Liz x x

Ty Liro., why csn i not see that this will end it all looks very dark to me. Millie is lovely but i am not giving her my best as i dont have the energy strength or motivation to do it. I am so grateful for you caring believe me. And i hope 1 day I will be able to say i am coping, but at present i resent every minute of every day. Love jo xxxx

1 Like

Dear Jo

Of course it looks never ending at the moment.
Its still very early days for you.
I get told it’s still early days for me and I’m 20 weeks.
I do still struggle, I still can’t accept that Roger is not coming back.
But I’m coping and honestly so will you.
I wouldn’t have believed it at 5 weeks either.

Just stop being hard on yourself

Liz x x

Sorry you are feeling so bad, Jo. I wish I had a magic wand or potion to make it all go away for everyone here.
I have been miserable today as well.
But we will get better, or at least learn to live with it. We have to. There are surely millions of others that loved as much as we did.
I hope tomorrow is a better day for all of us.
Xx

1 Like

Morning today i have my 3 year old grandaughter Daisy. She helps to keep me distracted bless her. I am trying not to cry as she gets upset. I am hoping today i can get through until she goes home. Ty both for caring it means alot. Love jo xxx

1 Like

Good morning Jo

That will be really good for you.
I bet Daisy will love Millee

You won’t cry, you’ll be strong for her.
You can cry when she’s gone home if you need to.

Enjoy your day

Love and hugs
Liz x x

I am really trying Liz , i am hoping to hold it together till she goes home. Its hard trying to be strong. Yes she loves Millie. She is just at that horrible puppy stage flity and nippy. Love jo xxxc

1 Like