Feeling sad and a bit lost

Following some lovely suggestions I have arranged with a local gardener to have a rose bush planted in the garden and today I have had a glass memorial vase engraved with Ann’s name on so I can keep some flowers in the house and I will be staying away from the cemetery for a while then hopefully the terrible twosome will get the message and give up and leave me alone I’m going to miss my visits to Ann’s resting place but I will go back in a few months time and I’d just like to say thanks for all your support

4 Likes

So glad you have sorted it out.
It sounds good and a lovely way to remember Ann.

Rose

4 Likes

That sounds like a lovely idea. I like to think that Jeremy’s real resting place is right here in my heart, not having a grave to visit because that’s not what he wanted.
We both spent a lot of time in our garden and have some beautiful roses. 150 different varieties. I still love them but I have to admit that I feel sad he isn’t here to see them this year, and I am not looking forward to pruning them on my own, but they are worth it. His favourite was one called “Love and Peace”. Oh, what I wouldn’t give for some love and peace.
Hugs to everyone. Xx

4 Likes

Wonderful , it will be lovely for you to sit out and see the roses during the summer, and the vase is a lovely idea too, then you can enjoy the flowers too.

1 Like

Hi @Boo2
I’m glad you decide to have a memorial to Ann in your garden. She will see what you’re doing and will love it.
Hopefully her daughters will one day realise the hurt they are causing and realise its not what their mother would want.

Lovd and hugs x

1 Like