feeling very lonely,

Hi Susie thank you for replying, I have thought about getting a dog, I find it hard to make a decision on anything though, getting used to making decisions on your own is a bug thing as well, the hospice are starting a monthly group from August so I may go to that, this site helps because we all understand unfortunately the pain and lonliness we are going through, sending hug to you x

Yes, making decisions on your own is hard and I donā€™t feel I will ever be able to just go for it. There is no rush for many things and it is just learning whatā€™s best for you and not thinking about what you would have done.
The group thing is excellent, itā€™s something I have been involved with in the past and if itā€™s right for you great, use it. Take care and keep posting, let us know how you go on. S xxx

Hi Chelsea. I lost my wife suddenly on 27/3/2019 and i still feel the pain every day. I like you have no one to turn to and i am alone as well. I have a disabled daughter who is totally dependant on me, but due to my daughters disability people do not want to know us and you just become an outcast in society. I have another grown up daughter but she is so busy with her own life we do not see her much. Believe me when i say I FEEL YOUR PAIN so very much as we are in the same place. As for the hug i accept it whole heartedly as i would dearly like to have a hug. I hope thing get better for you soon best wishes. Steve.

Hi Steve, Iā€™m sorry for your loss, it is such a lonely and empty place we have to try to survive in isnā€™t it, it must be very difficult for you coping with the grief and your daughter, my pain hasnā€™t got any easier like yourself my daughter carrying on with her life, it was my second marriage so itā€™s no point in me trying to talk to her, Iā€™m hoping to make some friends on here to talk with, sending a hug to you x

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. You can chat to me any time. Steve

Hi Chelsea sending a hug back as we all needs hugs at some point. Weā€™re are you from? Gail