Finally booked a medium

Agreed! :rofl: Another thing I wonder about reincarnation is my grandmother died when I was a baby so she’s been gone nearly 38 years now. I was only a few months old when she died, obviously I don’t remember her but I’d like to get the chance to meet her on “the other side” What if she reincarnates before I die?
My grandad died when I was young but I was very close to him, I have lots of memories of him but again he’s been gone twenty odd years, will he have reincarnated by the time I die?

My mam has been gone 17 years so perhaps she’s reincarnated by now?

I’ve seen someone claiming to have been reincarnated just 15 years after dying, if that’s the case what if I live another twenty years and my OH would have reincarnated too? Perhaps when I die none of them will be there. So many questions lol.

I must admit the reincarnation stories freak me out to, but maybe there’s some truth in them, maybe we get a choice when we get to the other side to come back as someone else but I most certainly won’t come back and I’d like to think my family chose to wait for me instead of reincarnating that’s for sure. Think I’d feel betrayed if they did that :joy: the way my mind works man, I think I need help :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Maybe they run out of souls :rofl:

It’s mad no matter which way you think of it. A reunion with all your lost family members would be amazing, but an eternity? That would probably get boring too. You can’t even die as you’re already dead :rofl:

If my husband chooses to reincarnate instead of waiting for me I’ll be so angry :rofl:

I’ve never heard many stories of NDE seeing loved ones, I’ve heard of people dying pointing out to their mums etc. Even that George floyd cried out to his mum as he was dying. So that’s strange.

I’ve also thought about living forever and it getting boring but it may be very different on the other side if there’s such thing.

All I know is that I don’t want to think of my mum being gone and unaware that she even existed, the thought deeply haunts me.

I guess we will have to wait for @LostLil to report back to us about her experience with this medium, cause if she managed to convince her, then consider me being convinced to, I thought I was hard work but @LostLil certainly beats me on the all subject :joy:

1 Like

That’s what I don’t like. The thought of being gone forever fills me with dread. It makes life so pointless. People who don’t believe in anything I don’t know how they find meaning in their lives. They say stuff like being with nature etc but that’s not enough for me :rofl: I WANT MORE! :rofl::rofl:

I’m not sure what’s worse though if you know for definite after this reading your Husband is still around won’t you ever move on? That’s what I keep thinking, it will make the rest of my life very difficult. If I ever did meet anyone else in the future I’d always think my dead husband is watching me. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

As you say maybe in the afterlife everything is different, so everything that matters here on earth doesn’t exist there. Even time. Maybe an eternity doesn’t feel that long.

I wonder if it would be boring being around forever too. What would we all do and talk about everyday forever?

Then again the afterlife is a crazy idea to me, it sounds bizarre. If something as crazy sounding as an afterlife exists who knows whats there? Perhaps there’s so much to see and do there that you could never possibly get bored. I think I’d definitely want to explore the entire planet first, who knows if there’s more than just this planet? :thinking:

Your husband would want you to be happy though. He wouldn’t want you to be alone forever. Me and my partner would say to eachother if anything happened to one of us we’d want the other one to be happy. We both saw how his mam was after his dad died and neither of us wanted that for the other :broken_heart: Unfortunately I’m living it.
Honestly, I don’t think I’ll ever meet anyone else. He was perfect for me. I do hope to go on holidays again though, there’s loads of places I want to go but hopefully I’ll be able to do that with friends rather than a partner.
For now I’ll just be happy to know that he’s OK and that he’s just gone on to the next adventure a little earlier than me. I have no idea what the future holds, for now I can only think about him and connecting with him in any way I can. It will be a truly amazing experience if I honestly believe it’s true.

5 Likes

Yes same here, even if I think people are good looking that’s it. I could never imagine being in another relationship with any one else.

I think that’s the bit that’s making me depressed, I just want him back and no amount of pleading or begging will do that.

Can I ask you a question? On a few of your other posts you say you could live another 20/30 years, but aren’t you the same age as me? 38? Well I keep thinking I could live 50+ years, this freaks me out. Do you have a feeling that you won’t live past that time?

My husband when we were in our early 20s always said he could never imagine getting old. He used to say he could never imagine living past 40. I used to worry but thought he was being ridiculous. He died at 39. That also freaks me out looking back.

1 Like

Haha yes I’m 38. I can’t imagine living to be older than 60 that’s why I always say I could have another twenty years :rofl:
Wow you’ve gone for 90, that’s a fair old age :rofl:

Me and my partner would always say we didn’t want to live to be really old, 60 would have done us both tbh. Perhaps as we approached 60 we’d have felt differently if we’d still been fit and active.

You have children so obviously I understand you’d want to be around for them as long as possible but if you didn’t have the children to worry about how old would you actually WANT to live to?

1 Like

I think because I’m dreading my life now I think it’s Sod’s law that I’ll live til I’m about 90.

I wouldn’t want to live probably that much older than 70, as I said my mum is 81 and she doesn’t want to die anytime soon. Problem is most people are living older and are so much fitter than in years past.

My sister is 55 and when I said the other day I can’t see the point in living older than 65 she said " god I hope im not dead in 10 years" :rofl: I think when you get to these ages and you still feel the same maybe you don’t want to die? We just imagine now that we will feel done or done in by then :rofl:

1 Like

Obviously I’ve got no idea how this reading will go but now I’m wondering if it’s actually really specific and accurate how will I actually know if she’s getting that information from inside my brain or if she really is getting it from my OH?

She also does readings that predict your future and tells you about your life without needing to connect with your departed loved ones so if she can do that from what she’s picking up from you and your brain / energy how do I know that what she’s picking up about any loved ones that come through for me isn’t just from what I’m giving out to? Does that make sense to anyone?

Ugh this is all so mind boggling :tired_face:

1 Like

I would honestly try to just go with it for now. The questions and possibilities are endless.

Even the afterlife, how do we know that it’s not our imagination. Maybe whatever you believe in happens. So if you imagine you will see your hubby in the afterlife you will. If he didn’t believe anything then he won’t experience anything. It’s all confusing.

I remember reading Reddit NDE and some had good experiences and some were terrifying. Some said there was nothingness and you are aware there is just nothing. Now that would be so scary.

I changed my lights in my display unit to a plug in one that is more expensive. So far no flickering etc nothing!! So I’m back to thinking he’s not around and it was just dodgy lightening. It doesn’t bother me like it did when he first died. I think I’ve just come to accept it’s out of our control. So what will be will be.

1 Like

Hmm I don’t think it’s a case of whatever you believe in happens in the afterlife. I think it might happen during the NDE stage of things when our brain is still active. Maybe we imagine what we believe happens at the end of our life but anything after actually dying couldn’t be our imagination if our brains have completely died.

I believe whatever happens after death is universal regardless of what you believed in life. If it’s nothingness then it’s nothingness for everyone and if it’s the afterlife then it’s the afterlife for everyone. I’ve actually seen quite a lot of readings off a famous medium where people who have committed suicide have come through, lots where someone who absolutely didn’t believe in anything after when they were alive came through. In one reading the spirit came through and apparently said he didn’t believe when he was alive and he still doesn’t believe now he’s dead but he came through because his family was there :rofl: Could all be made up though I know.

I just wish I knew the answers. If I can’t get closure one way or another after this reading then I just need to accept that I’ll never know and accept the fact that I won’t know until I die :pensive:

And actually if there is nothingness after then I won’t even know after I die :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

That’s what I think. If there’s nothing you won’t know. I do think it’s better if it does bring you comfort to try and believe in something whilst you’re alive but you can’t force it if you don’t.

That’s what I meant, if consciousness survives death. Logically it can’t but you just don’t know.

I did watch a program once where a couple “years ago” were into trying to prove there was an afterlife. The one bloke killed himself just so he could come back to prove there was something. Well apparently the woman thought he’d just gone forever as he didn’t come back with this sign that they’d agreed that he’d do in life. However, a while after he did, but apparently because he took his own life it took longer for him to come back. It was really interesting, I can’t remember what I watched it on.

:rofl: That’s an extreme way to prove there is an afterlife :rofl:

To be fair though I’m that desperate to see my OH again and find out what the point in all this is that I’ve thought about it too.

Knowing my luck though I’d fail, survive, end up with heath problems from the failed attempt and still have no bloody answers :see_no_evil::rofl:

Ohh I’ll have to Google that to see if I can find it, sounds interesting lol.

I just googled it. I’m sure he was the one.

I thought I’d definitely bodge up my suicide. I’d end up disabled and more miserable than I am now. :rofl:

1 Like

So he became obsessed with the afterlife after losing his wife. Looks like it’s extremely common to become obsessed after losing someone you truly loved. It’s funny that in my 38 years I’ve never once given any thought as to an afterlife until I lost my OH. Surely if it was real then one of my other lost family members would have let me know before now.

In the article it says Doran received a sign of the afterlife but she might have been saying it because she’d become fond of the limelight of it all :pensive:

I’ll see if I can find anything on Netflix about that. Looks like an interesting watch :slight_smile:

Yes i watch so much weird stuff I can’t remember.

I’m surprised no one has tried it since.

He did say in that article that the afterlife is not far away, it’s close like still being here or something didn’t he? That’s what mediums say too.

All these celebrity ones, I try to see if they explain it all the same way. Have you noticed any differences to how they explain it?