Finally booked a medium

That is expensive isnt it . I honestly hope you get something from it and if it comforts you the its priceless. When are you going :heart:

I wish I could have this gift, I think I’d use it to help people and wouldn’t be bothered about charging a lot, I’ve even looked at ways to become one but it’s very hard as apparently you need a completely empty mind and my mind never shuts up lol plus a lot of them are apparently born with it so god knows x

Yeah i would help people for free too thats why im sceptical about all these famous ones who had made fortunes from someone’s sadness. But then again if it provides the grieving process it doesnt really matter if its real ,as long as it helps i suppose❤️

You have paid a lot of money @LostLil I sincerely hope they provide you with what you seek, if it leaves you feeling disappointed I’d be asking for your money back, I do think it’s disgusting charging that just cause she’s famous though real or not x

1 Like

Yes it is expensive but if it proves anything to me then it’s worth it. If it’s generic stuff then I’ll know deep down it’s all rubbish because if she can give specifics, naming names and rare medical conditions when the cameras are set up for a reading but can’t for me then that tells me everything I need to know so one way or another I feel like I’m going to get my answer after it.

It’s a phone reading on the 31st May. Apparently she doesn’t really want or need to see your face when she dies yiur readings. She has a five year waiting list but offers express slots for people who really need it sooner so that’s why it’s so expensive.

I just hope I don’t regret it :sob::crossed_fingers:

My head is never quiet either but its got worse . It feels like im drunk in my head and thoughts are all over the place ,ive got terrible brain fog . I tried meditation but no chance of that :rofl:

Well you know what they say …
Better to regret the things you did
Rather than the things you didnt do

Its better than keeping on wondering ,at least if you know you can deal with it

1 Like

I’m worried in case she doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. I hear people have been to mediums who haven’t been good but have been mind blown with others. Do you think it will make you give up seeing them if you’re unhappy with the expensive one @LostLil

Honestly everyone has different talents and I don’t blame people for trying to make a good life for themselves and their family out of it provided they are genuine. I don’t mind the price tag as long as it’s for real. She has a five year waiting list and I absolutely couldn’t wait five years.

Who was the guy who came out and said he was a hoax? People like that disgust me. Taking advantage of vulnerable, grieving people for monetary gain. They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it. In my eyes that should be as much a criminal act as committing fraud or tricking elderly people out of money :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I don’t know. Surely having a five year waiting list means she should be bloody good :rofl:

If she’s not perhaps I’d try one recommended one but what then? Do I just keep visiting mediums until one of them gets lucky and tells me what I want to hear? I think at some point I’d have to accept that my OH isn’t around anymore and that one day it won’t matter because I won’t be either.

I think until I’ve had the reading I’m going to remain hopeful that she’s good and that she can convince me :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Arh okay fair enough, I’m really hoping you get comfort from the reading, I need to pull my bloody finger out and get one booked, I’m going to have to wait either way and the longer I keep putting it off the longer I’m going to be waiting lol

Just googled it but i cant find it ,it was quite few years ago . Im praying this woman comes through with some comfort for you ,i really do . :heart:

Im gonna wait to see what happens with you two first :rofl:i dont know if im emotionally okay to do it yet . I read a book on grief called “the grief journey” ,its actually really good at explaining some things were all probably experiencing. I bought it 2nd hand ,you should maybe have a look at it . It made me feel less crazy​:heart:

1 Like

Me too. I was so excited when I first booked it but now I just feel like I already know I’m going to be disappointed :sob::broken_heart:

When I first booked it I felt almost like I knew I had a phonecall with him at the end of the month as silly as that sounds.
Now I just feel like I’m going to feel ready daft for paying all that money and I’m convinced she’s not going to give me specifics :disappointed:

Bloody horrible what we all go through isn’t it :sob:

1 Like

Just bloody book it :rofl:

I would love to think the “ good” ones would!? I did read somewhere that Tyler Henry was asked to do an impromptu reading and he refused?

Maybe these Hollywood types are fake? Can’t say for sure, but the chap I visited here was so on the ball it does make me think, he knew straight away how my Martin passed. I’m not on Social Media and never disclosed my full name, that’s what keeps me thinking it was real.

Who knows?! I would love some of them to do a lie detector test, just to prove once and for all!

Big hugs
X❤️

1 Like

Youre definitely not daft ,grief is the most horrible thing ,its totally shit . I used to walk about in the dark willing and praying i would see my daughter . Now that is daft :rofl:that book explains that its calked SEARCHING just like when we lose an object we SEARCH for it and its no different when we lose a person :heart:

1 Like

Did you feel better after it ? :heart:

He’s the one who first got me hooked. I watched his series on Netflix in the very early days.

Any medium who gets proven to be fake should face consequences. There’s no other way you could scam vulnerable people out of money and get away with it.

The sad thing is they probably think we’re bloody idiots for falling for it too :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah it would be terrible to think they know theyre lying ,i would like to think they do actually truly believe in their work❤️