Getting worse

Liz BED NOW lol

3 Likes

All by myself. …lol

3 Likes

Don’t wanna be, All by myself, anymore.
Goodnight my friend, thanks for the laughs.
Xx

4 Likes

Sleep well my friend xx

2 Likes

A very interesting conversation.
I have just woken up after a bit of a nap so just caught up on what’s been going on.
Thank you for bringing a smile during down days.
I hate being on the down slide of the rollercoaster.
Love and hugs xx

5 Likes

Sorry you are down, the only way is up now!
Xx

5 Likes

You always have a positive attitude Willow , after all your struggles with your daughter etc .I take my hat of to you.
Hugs jo xxx

4 Likes

Thanks Jo. We gotta hold each other up, dragging and screaming out of the swamp. Xx

2 Likes

Good morning Willow, I want to say thank you for putting a smile on my face last night, you are helping me on this awful rollercoaster that is life.
Sending you love
Jane

Thank you.

It started a couple of days ago when I was explaining my husband’s sudden and unexpected death and since.

28 weeks on and I have not talked about that heartbreaking Sunday for some time.

Hopefully, today is going to be better.

Sending you a big hug.

Love,

Rose xx

4 Likes

I wasnt on last night I keep getting bad headaches I think its just stress.
But i do love Willows and others jovial attitude. It brightness what is a very dark time.hugs Jo xxx

5 Likes

Hello rose
I know what you mean. I think I am coping then
I think about my Sam and what happened on his last day.
I go over and over it I too read the texts he had exchanged with me and I look at all the phone calls so many of them during his time in hospital.
I I look at all the many phone calls I made to him and I just cry for the loss of him the love of my life and I realise just what I have lost for ever and to know this is me now.
I do have days when I am in total despair,
I have had a smile on my face this past couple days.Reading the comments on here some very funny doing their best to cheer us up.
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter I know not to everyone’s taste.
If only a brief respite but we can’t all be funny all of the time so we must grab what we can when some people on here are trying their level best even in their own grief to help.
Lots of love and comfort to all Doreen xx

6 Likes

Thank you xx

3 Likes

Hi everybody.

I just want to thank you all for your support last night.

I’ve had another tearful day but I think I’m all cried out now and I’m ready to face tomorrow.

We’ve got this. With each others help.

Hoping to sleep tonight

Love and hugs
Liz x x

6 Likes

Hi Liro
Just sending lots of love to you. I do hope you manage to have a good sleep tonight.
It doesn’t take much to make me tearful either, and I think that so many of us expect to be able to keep strong, but it’s so different when no-one is there to pour your heart out to and tell you everything will be alright.
I know that we will all get through the dark times eventually and in the meantime it’s so comforting to have the encouragement of everyone in this forum, knowing that we are not completely alone.
Night night, and I hope tomorrow is better and brings a little peace for you.
:hugs:X

4 Likes

Thankyou so much
X x

1 Like

I’m trying really hard to avoid thinking about that nightmare of February (his death) and March (his funeral) as it doesn’t do me any good at all.
Today I was at home, enforced imprisonment as the boiler was being replaced so I couldn’t leave the house/garden. By 7pm I was up the wall, so I drove to the nearby hill and walked to the summit. The moon was red and the sky was streaked with bright red clouds, it was spectacular. I stood on the very edge of a high rock and spoke to him, then walked back down through the woods. By this time it was very dark but I’m not afraid of that, risky I know, but so what?
I though that I was getting better with all this, but on the way up I was hyperventilating. Crying without tears. If my friends and relatives could have seen me they would be shocked.
Another day tomorrow.

6 Likes

Sorry you are feeling so low.They come from out of nowhere. I have had a bad day, too. I couldn’t settle, tried gardening, housework, paperwork, but my brain was addled. I went for a walk and ended up at the cemetery. Sat on my first husband’s grave and had a chat, visited the rose bed where Jeremy’s ashes were scattered, which is also the place where my parents and sister are.
Bad idea!
I hope tomorrow is better for you.
Xx

4 Likes

Sending a big hug xx

2 Likes

I am sending a big hug xx

1 Like