Getting worse

Thanks Liz.
Your support is very much appreciated.
Love RonXx

1 Like

Thanks Jo.
I will try updates as much as possible,but I have to be careful.
Love RonXx

1 Like

I understand that Ron I will keep my fingers crossed you get the answers you deserve, and although it is to late for your dear wife it will help someone else stopping them going through what you are now.
Hugs Jo xxx

2 Likes

I am upset to read this Ron, it is so dreadfully wrong this happened and I hope you get the justice you want for your lovely wife. Sending you hugs​:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

1 Like

So very sorry xx

1 Like

I had an appt this morning to get diabetic bloods done, well the inevitable happened and I ended up in floods of tears. My BP is through the roof, that explains the headache she said I need to see a Dr. Lots of phone appts available but no face to face so she asked the receptionist to change one to a face to face so I go back this afternoon. I was told to come home and rest. I knew when I got up this was going to be a bad day :cry:

1 Like

Really sorry, Ron.
Sending love, hugs and strength by the bucketful. Xx

1 Like

Thanks Jane.
Think it might need skips.
Love RonXx

1 Like

Since Monday I have been in the dip of the rollercoaster.

I thought I was starting to slowly rise up out of it.

I had arranged to meet up with a friend this morning and thought I would go.

A few tiny things went wrong before meeting up.

I was ok for most of the time.

Then I was asked if I had come up with a way I was going to get through Christmas.
Believe me this was not my friend being horrible, she was definitely trying to be supportive.
Of course, I started to answer and my voice started quivering and the tears started.

Then when asked about what I do with my days now, that was it.
There I was crying in the cafe of the garden centre.
I recovered and was ok for a while.

Back in the car I just cried, repeating I didn’t want to be without him.
Thankfully I was in a far part of the car park.
When I stopped crying I came home.

In tears again.

This down started on Monday when I was explaining how my husband died .

It is 28 weeks since my lovely husband died and I have not talked about that devastating day for quite a while.

It has brought it all back and I feel like it has just happened.
I miss him so much. He was my world, the love of my life.

Thank you for letting me share.

Love and hugs xx

7 Likes

So sorry Rose

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

I am sorry Rose,looks like this week the swamp has really won,with the odd burst of sunlight,we are always here take care.

3 Likes

Your right @Ron11

It seems to have got a lot of us this week

Take care

Love and hugs
Liz x x

3 Likes

Hi Ron
I am so sorry to hear all this, and as others have said, you are absolutely right to pursue a case. It must be shockingly upsetting for you and I am sure everyone here will be completely on your side.
I notice one or two people have given you really good advice and I am sure you will get the best help needed to see you through this added trauma.
Best wishes and lots of love X

4 Likes

Thank you Ron x

1 Like

Thank you xx

1 Like

I have a response from the hospital, they need copies of probate,will,birth/marriage certificates my ID before they consider releasing her medical records,well they are all done stuck in an envelope ready for posting,so a nice middle finger to you.

2 Likes

Hi Ron
In other words stretching it out so you may rethink. I had all this … never hears the likes when your in grief. They never learn. You have us all behind you x

4 Likes

Good for you Ron. Everyone is behind you. X

2 Likes

Hello Ron
I am very angry for you also.
This is so shocking , you have followed your gut as only a loved one knows.
To have this all written down for you to read confirms what in your loving heart you knew.
They all stick together and have bereaved people having to run around for justice and the
truth.
I am in a similar situation as I have to find some answers and explanations for my Sam.
I have some paper work but I need the rest and I know there is more.
Another post I read says they need the same but
just now couldn’t deal with it.
I feel exactly the same and I trying to piece together the stuff I have so I can send off a
Request for the rest of it.
I know my Sam did not need to die and I believe with every fibre of my being he was not treated
Properly and correctly and a week later just basically had the plug pulled.
I hope I know you will go forward with this
For your dear wife.
I wish you well and offer you all the comfort I could possibly send.
After these posts I would not be surprised to find
there are more of us out there.
Love Doreen x

4 Likes

Thanks Doreen.
I wouldn’t have known any of this without persistence,the buggers ain’t getting away with this,I don’t want money for my wife’s life I want justice.if I win any money will go to Maggies.
Love RonXx

4 Likes