Getting worse

Too late he’s already been with his posts of joy,the banks and solicitors will be doing a Farage on you and excommunicating you,as long as all went well.

2 Likes

I have found just a swift apology and explanation to the solicitor will sort that out. Some banks are a law unto themselves. Glad no jumpsuit though.

3 Likes

Glad you are back and no yellow jumpsuit, sorry you have been given the run around. When Ray died there was an outstanding sum on his credit card, the money was there to pay it but everything was sent to the bereavement team and they notified me there was nothing to pay. I like the change a B to

2 Likes

If you don’t want to invest in a jet washer, those police stinger things might deter the pesky postman.
Sorry he put nasty things through your letter box.
Oooh! Just had a thought………lie in wait for the fingers of doom to appear through the letter box and have your hot iron ready.
I don’t iron anything, I just put the wet washing in the tumble drier for five minutes, then give it a good shake. The creases fall out.
I am just a natural scutty kind of gal.
Xx

4 Likes

If I had just charged someone £320 per hour I would gladly take the odd insult on the chin.
Xx

1 Like

My postman delivered a brown envelope from DVLA for me to renew driving licence. Haven’t driven for years but renew as otherwise I have no photo id. They don’t accept bus pass or blue badge and I dont have a passport anymore. Dint think a library card works either.

1 Like

I once had a wisso just like you,but he was great fun got me into so many scrapes.

2 Likes

Your solicitor is expensive. Mine is in the £200 range. I must admit when I was on IT support. I took a few insults. Would not tolerate someone swearing at me though. Put the phone down on them and management supported me. I was after all trying to help but understood the frustration.

1 Like

Oh my :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: I am getting worried now :wink:

2 Likes

I just corrected how he spelt his job title.
I was wearing my best frock the first time I met the solicitor, should have worn a yellow jumpsuit and got the sympathy rate.

2 Likes

Your wit and quick thinking Jane is a credit to you, and all the difficulties youvface how do you manage to stay so up beat. Xxx

3 Likes

I just think of Ron and I can’t help laughing. Xx

3 Likes

Oh an object of ridicule am I now,ime gonna take the hump.

4 Likes

A hump will be visible in the swamp

4 Likes

Depends on the size of the hump Rose.

4 Likes

Sympathy and solicitor really is an oxymoron. Or maybe ignore the oxy in this case.

4 Likes

What’s ‘ironing’??

2 Likes

Seems to be something Ron does. Not me. I had a friend that used to do it to socks and pants!
Xx

2 Likes

I iron everything,what’s the point in having all the kit out and not doing it all🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

I’m with you @Catrin1
What on earth is ironing?
X x

2 Likes