Given up.

Hello all, another evening feel a bit overwhelmed, and alone tonight, son from a previous relationship,who has come out as transgender, has said he is putting his female personality, to one side , for now, if Shell was here, she would advise me what to say, funny how you miss people for the strangest reasons, miss bouncing opinions, of someone else, I miss the silly arguments, about nothing really, I miss the conversations about stupid things, I miss having someone across the room, just to look at.
Take care x

3 Likes

Yes I miss the nonsense conversations. The nagging at each other, the everyday life we had. Didnā€™t matter what we were going through good or bad we knew we were made fir each other.

The emptiness is unbelievable

Dee xxx

@PeteE59 hi Pete I know what you mean. We talked everything over with them all decisions were joint. I miss her presence everything about her. It really is so empty without them. Itā€™s been just over 7 months for me and I donā€™t know how Iā€™m doing it but Iā€™m not doing it well and I donā€™t know how the hell Iā€™m supposed to keep going. Iā€™m so sorry for all of us going through this heartbreak. You take care Pete x

1 Like

Hi all. Just seen posts on Facebook, of some old friends, happy with their partners, maybe wrong, but I feel so envious, happiness is a state of mind, that I feel I will not get back to, at least not a full and meaningful happiness. I do not resent them, I just my happiness, could walk back into my life, I know that canā€™t be.
Take care x

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying. Although I wouldnā€™t wish this pain on my sisters I am so envious when they go home to their partners after visiting me and so cross when they sit here moaning about something so trivial that their partners have done. How lucky are they!!

Dee
Xxx

1 Like

Hey Jude, on radio, the song they played on the credits to Yesterday, one of the last times Shell.and me ,managed, to go out, my status photo, is from that night. Lump in throat.
Take care all x

2 Likes