Good things

Hi Dave, sorry you had a difficult night, hopefully tonight will be better.
I’m in agreement with @Pattidot that gardening is a great stress reliever. You might find it helps you to get more involved with the garden. My wife and I both spent a lot of time gardening. Since her passing 15 weeks ago I have spent as much time as possible in the garden because I enjoy it and somehow feel closer to her amongst the plants… it’s been a lifesaver.
It’s not always been easy to motivate myself because the lethargy grief creates is not easy to overcome.
Take care.
AL

So feel for you Dave, when we think of these anniversaries, weeks, months, it really is heartbreaking as it seems like we’re getting further and further away from them. . June would be really proud of you trying to be so positive and getting on with things. I understand about the tears on the sea front, I did the same in the middle of Morrisons today. It was the first time I’d been without Malcolm and I just got overcome at the idea we’d never do that ever again… You’d think I’d have got the message after 4 months but it just came over me so suddenly, luckily. like you , there weren’t many people around. . Try and enjoy your lovely garden and I hope you’ll be all right tomorrow. There are a lot of people on here who will be thinking of you and sending love x