Hate weekends

Sorry for your loss and sadness Sadie. Thanks for some suggestions, but at the moment I struggle to leave the house.

The best advice I received from a friend was " do not isolate yourself "
Sadie x

Yeah, your/she is right - but that is easier said than done.

Gosh…that post just got me right in the ventricles…so absolutely true…I feel like everything is changed. I miss my husband so much, I’m trying so hard to keep going, but it’s exhausting doing it all alone without my wingman. I read once ‘ I never knew grief would feel so much like fear’…I’m so scared of all the uncertainty. Good luck to all on this forum…we’re facing the battle of our life…

I too lost my husband and love of my life on my birthday. It was very sudden and unexpected and I miss him so much. I too used to look forward to our weekends together but now they seem very long and lonely and lockdown only intensifies how I feel. I really wish I could talk to him and give him a big hub. Such a special and lovely man and the world will definitely not be a better place without him.

Hi Stella, it’s six months today that my Tim died. I’ve spent the day totally alone. Up until this virus I have relied on my friends so much…now I’m having to rely on myself. I really feel for those going through the early days of grief in isolation. I really can’t imagine how hard that must be. Sending everybody on here a massive hug. I hope you are coping with lockdown x

Thanks. It is really hard, especially as all my friends have their partners with them 24/7 now during lockdown. It’s only 3 months for me and I miss him so very much.

This is such a challenge for everyone
I don’t like being alone and a this time Jack’s company is so sadly missed
I have been talking to him more often then before and I keep telling him what is happening !
We have to keep occupied because we will be like this for a long time and we can’t get depressed
Live
Sadie x

I know, your right Sadie. I had only just returned to work a few weeks ago, but at least my job can also be done from home and we are very busy, so keeps me occupied and mind a bit focussed on something else. You try and stay strong and take care x