How do we live like this?

I go to the beach with the dogs as soon as it starts to get light, I’m just about to go now it’s just ne and the dogs it was the place he lived to go. 17 weeks today and i feel I am just playing a part in someone else’s life and become more insular every day
I read your posts with tears running down my face I’m afraid to really cry as I feel I will never stop

I’m with you. I go for a walk with the dogs every morning and evening but the morning one is usually about two hours. I also go to the beach as my Brian said he would meet me there, unfortunately we are surrounded by sea and I don’t know where he meant. So I stand looking out to sea and tell him I’m there.
I would suggest that you do really cry if you feel the need, I’ve also screamed into a pillow, it does help. I think we are all suffering extensively but we all choose to cope with it in different ways. People say I’m positive, I don’t think I am but I don’t want to be like this for too long. I want to remember Brian with my love not with sadness. I don’t want to talk to him while crying all the time as I know he wouldn’t have liked that. Take care from another Pat xxx

easter sunday was a nightmare for me too. 2 of my 3 children went abroad on holidays, and my third was working miles away, My husband always cooked the Easter roast, and loved having the whole family here. The tears are still flowing nearly one week on. Must get my positivity back, gardening today.

I don’t seem to have recovered at all after Easter and all the upset feelings.
I have cried non stop all morning. Feels like all is lost.
Can’t tell friends or family just how deeply sad and distressed I really feel.
Miss him so much.
Xx

I agree very hard to talk to relatives or friends. I have stopped trying now. I miss Brian so very much and after having a few reasonable days, when I woke up this morning I could tell it would be a bad day so went to the cemetery just to have a chat with him. It’s only a short walk from home. I think he would lose patience with me though. I then took myself and the dogs off to our allotments and planted veg/weeded and did some digging, which kept me occupied for a while but feeling very downcast again now, hence coming onto the forum. So I feel for you and wish I could do more. At least we all understand what you are feeling and you can tell us. Take care. Pat