How to live alone after loosing my partner of 13 years

Yeah I think I will be raising my glass to him on my birthday and Valentine’s Day too as they are very close together and yes I will give you a message tomorrow to have a chat

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss.
I am 9 months in, still feeling so lost and empty.
What helps me each day is talking to my angel morning afternoon and night about everything every move I make as if he was still around.
Could try if you wish - might help :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Take care x

2 Likes

That’s what I do talk to Tina photo in my hand what I’m going to try to to do day. And at night what I did do 7weeks with out my tina my best friend my one and only an now my angel watching everything I’m doing I hope I’m doing well babes I am trying really am 23 years together an now on me own lost babes to say the least xx

1 Like

I have been talking to him when I can each day and hope for some more signs to happen so I know he is around me and looking out for me and wants me to know he is there with me xxx

2 Likes

Can’t move tina stuff the bathroom draws clothes all the same as tina put them .just can’t yet just cant

2 Likes

Yeah I have moved some of the bath room things into the vacuum storage bag and I have kept them as I kept seeing these things for a while but now the clothes and wardrobe is exactly the same way

2 Likes

I lost my wife over 18months ago after almost 60 years together. It’s lonely in the house we shared. But I decided to try and get out and make a new life. The APP called MEETUP is useful and you may find something to interest. Also rather than having silence I set up Alexa to talk to and play some music. May help, but it’s still lonely.

3 Likes

i have Brians ashes in an urn of the planet saturn. he loved space🥰i talk to him everyday and i have feathers come down
I also have some ashes in a charm on my bracelet so he is always with me
Im doing well after 18 months and thankful for having been loved for 18 years

4 Likes

I just had my keyrings turn up to put some of Kieron’s ashes in. He is in a scatter tube with a single dove on it.
I talk to him. I moan to him.

1 Like

I just lost mine after 26years, today I feel like I want to be gone it has been 3 months impossible to tell how any of us will ever get used to it just got to take each day as it comes and hope to get stronger

4 Likes

Been 7 weeks tina was taken never two days the same be strong most of us are trying

3 Likes

same here !

2 Likes

It’s the hardest and worst experience of my life . 40 yrs of marriage. I’ve stopped calling it home I say house.
Living alone is painful. I am considering a dog at some point when I am in a better state of mind.

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss.
Take care & big hugs

3 Likes

It is the hardest and worst experience to lose our love ones :broken_heart:
Living alone is not something you would wish for anyone - it’s sad, empty, painful, lonely and horrendous :sob: something that we’re never going to get used to :sob:

7 Likes

Yeh i know feeling … it is a house and i had to got a puppy within a few months of him passing ! I couldn’t stand the silence … best thing i ever did xx

3 Likes

Thankyou 7 weeks 0010 Thursday every Thursday I can’t sleep Fri sat a sun the same hurts like us all hurts x

2 Likes

It’s hard isn’t it. I understand how you feel. 9 months in and I still can’t sleep!
Please take good care of yourself x

4 Likes

I will try same right back to you. Music on see if I can just fall asleep x night all

3 Likes

Hope you all had a good night sleep I was up since 4 a.m. :sob:

1 Like