I am devasted

@jevncute

Good luck, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Your not close to me so I can’t help as in physically :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep chatting on here and join in on some of the other posts, it helps you not feel completely lonely. It helps you and others. Xx

1 Like

I will andvi am going too look into getting another dog . But ty for listening today xxxx

2 Likes

Today is another hard day i have tried to do some ironing but cant concentrate, I know its early days not 2 weeks yet. But I don’t know how much more i can hold on. I rang the smaratins early hours but all they kept saying was its time and naybe I need so councling , but what is that going to change he isn’t coming back.

2 Likes

Hi @jevncute

Sorry your having another shit day! You’ll have many but you’ll be ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As cliché as it sounds time does help, it’ll never bring him back but you’ll learn how to cope. It’s not what any of us have chosen here but it’s what we must do

Well done for ringing Samaritans, keep ringing them you may have a better conversation with someone else.

Sending lots of love :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ty katlyn for answering me i just feel so alone x

2 Likes

@jevncute

I know how you feel. It’s a big shock to the system isn’t it. You’ve got is lot, I know it’s not that same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The samartins listened she said i need to ring a bereavement Councillor x

Sorry got alot of what

1 Like

@jevncute

You’ve got us lot. Sorry xx

Bless you and i dont know where i would be without you x

1 Like

@jevncute

Same for me, it’s really helps me.

So what was you hubby like? How long were you together? Xx

Ps if I’m slow to reply just preparing some buffet food for tomorrow, it my great aunties 80th birthday. I’m nearly done for today xx

My husband is called Graham, he was patient and understanding could be a moody bugger and he would roll his eyes at me,but he was loving and gentle and always put me and others before himself.He was scared of dying but he was more scared for me. He knew how i would struggle with my agrophobia. He was my carer and would always do his best to make sure i was always ok. As i said before we met in a chat room in 2005 after both losing previous partners. He lived in Oxford and me in Hull east Yorkshire. He knew my family wouldnt be there for me as he saw what happened before my mum passed. And he wasn’t wrong. Are you having the party at yours? Xx

2 Likes

Aww Graham sounds like a beautiful soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: bless him, he really did think alot of you!

No that party’s not at mine thank god. We’ve hired a function room. My auntie has a learning disability. We are doing her a big party and have booked an Elvis act :rofl: she loves Elvis. Xx

1 Like

Jenvcute we are all here for each other.sorry you’re having a bad day .my beautiful gorgeous late wife sue was from hull .we had been together for 22years and married for 7 years and i still have bad days but i made sue a promise to carry on fighting for life and not to give up. Keep plugging away at the samaritans and ask your gp to refer you to counselling.i was suspicious of counselling but it was a big help .stay strong x

1 Like

He sure was he was one of the best. I dont think i will ever be right again.
It sounds like your Aunty is going to have a brilliant day bless her. Are you going

Ty maty when did you lose you lovely wife x

I dont know if i am doing this right. So please forgive me if i am not. Yes he was one of the best. … it sounds like your Aunt is going to have a brilliant day are you going? Xx

1 Like

@jevncute
Yes you did it right :joy:

Yes I’m going, need to set up the buffet etc. I’ll get a little video of Elvis if you like Hahahaha. She will be so excited x

Hi @Martyn2

Do you find things are getting better? Just had a look at your profile, I think your a bit further along than me x

1 Like

Is it far from you ? Is this the first time you have been out. ? Xxx

1 Like