I am devasted

@jevncute

No it’s about 5 minutes drive. No I go out often. At the beginning I really struggled with anxiety and everything else that comes with loosing your soulmate but now I’m ok. Still have some anxiety but it’s a lot better (I didn’t have anxiety before he died, I’m sure it’s part of grieving)

I go back to work not next week but the week after. I’m nervous about that but think I need to get back into routine.

How old are you? Xx

Hi i am 59 i have suffered agrophobia since having my son who is 40 he doesnt live local. I have not seen him since before i lost Gra. How old are you. I can understand you been fearful about goingback to work. Xxxx

1 Like

Ok, so a long time bless you :heart:

I’m 37. Could you maybe invite your son to come and stay a while xx

Nope he doesnt want to i have asked. Xxx

2 Likes

Hi @jevncute

How was your day? X

1 Like

Not good lots of tears. I tried ironing but couldn’t concentrate, what about you x

2 Likes

@jevncute

Sod the ironing! Get yourself engrossed in a good book or TV show. Sorry you feel so sad today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hopefully each day you’ll get a little stronger.

I’m ok today, thanks for asking. Xx

1 Like

Ifvyou saw my house you would leave in disgust , my heartvisnt into anything at the moment i just keep thinking why bother no one is here to see it xxxx

2 Likes

Aww @jevncute

No I wouldn’t I would help you clean up if that’s what you wanted. There’s no pressure to do anything at the moment. The main priority is looking after you. Jobs can wait. Do little by little when you feel ready. When I need motivation I put loud music on and get cracking.

You could even look at getting a cleaner if needed?

Be kind to yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xxx

1 Like

So when can you call round :laughing: you would need to be here for afew days. Infact why not just move in. I havent cooked anything , i either dont eat or just grab a bun or biscuit. Xxx

2 Likes

@jevncute

Hahaha :rofl: if I lived closer, I wouldn’t mind giving you a hand.

Try and eat some proper food. I’ve been really bad but getting better. I was eating trash. It took me weeks to eventually cook an actual meal!

What’s your favourite tea? X

1 Like

Sausage mash egg and tomato, but i dont think that would go down . I hate the. Fact of cooking for one. Eating alone is unbearable. I know its early days its not 2 weeks until sunday. Xxxx

1 Like

Yes it’s very early days,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe build it up, start with a sausage butty! I know it’s shit eating for one but you need to look after yourself. You’ll get there!

Anyway I’m off to bed. Nighty night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite :rofl: xx

1 Like

Night night andcty for caring you sleep tight xx

1 Like

Chocolate and strawberries! All the major food groups, what’s not to love. No washing up either!
Goodnight and God bless. Xx

1 Like

Night all. Hope everyone has a peaceful sleep.

I’m hoping to wake in the morning without that pit in my stomach but I’m not holding out much hope.

1 Like

Jenvcute.i can understand how you feel.but i made sue a promise to carry on fighting for life and my daughter aderlaide and stepson dave plus family are really supportive. Granted somedays i dont want to eat but being a diabetic on insulin and a below knee amputee i make myself eat and my daughter and family make me slow down and do a bit each day xx

Awww bless you, my husband was diabetic too but not insulin dependent, he just took tablets i remember he would feel shakey if he didnt eat. I just find it so hard to eat especially alone. X

1 Like

That is exactly how i feel, it has been 7 and a half weeks sibce David went away x

2 Likes

Penny if you feel half as bad as I am then you have my full sympathy. I layed here on the sofa last night thinking if this is my life whats the point. I am so tired but cant sleep i nap but wake up with a jump then the feeling consumes me all over again. Xxx

2 Likes