I feel so vulnerable

That’s lovely , I know neighbours and friends will come out into street to pay their respects too. It’s just such a strange & unfair time to lose a loved one during pandemic although no time is easy. In a way it all feels like I’m in a surreal dream. When I looked at my husband’s order of service it’s like it’s not even for him if that makes sense?

O yes that makes a lot if sence. I live in Bristol…went to see my grandson and the memories came flooding back and it hurts, back home now and I’m starting to relax it’s a very sad time…

1 Like

Hi Janet
I’m glad you have a lovely daughter to support you. My daughters are 14 & 22 they are brilliant but they are grieving for their dad too. My husband’s funeral was on Thursday and was a lovely service. He is buried 5 mins from our house at our local cemetery. Have been to visit twice but doesn’t seem like it’s his grave if you know what I mean

Hi Jools sad day for you all, I haven’t been to the grave yet, I’m scared to go, butbi will go with my daughter soon as we have talked about it… .I’m so lonely with this virus is making things a lot worse stay safe xxx

1 Like

I do feel comfort from the peace of visiting Mark’s grave although still surreal not feeling that is really him. Keep trying to tell myself he is at peace but still definitely around us all.
I know the lockdown makes it so hard but hopefully it will get a bit easier for us with being able to meet up with friends and family soon.
I haven’t managed to speak to anyone except one friend and my family as I feel it’s just too painful. Hoping that this week I’m going to try and talk to close friends as I’m sure that might help x

That’s good if you keep a distance you may feel better…x