I hate Sundays

23 full weeks since we have been robbed of my husband :no_mouth:life can be a b1tch :cold_sweat:

1 Like

So do I. Sunday’s used to be ‘our’ day, when we would relax, do a crossword, chat, watch tv. I loved Sundays. . Now he has gone, for me Sunday is the worst day of the week and I dread it.

2 Likes

I too hate Sunday…Sunday 21st June 2020 specifically…the day my beautiful darling 22 year old son went to sleep forever, the day my heart broke into millions of pieces & beyond repair :broken_heart:
Honey & AnnR I’m so sorry for your loss :broken_heart:

1 Like

Thank you - and I for yours.x

2 Likes

I hate sundays too especially the night
Sunday 12th june 2016 last time i saw my dad alive he passed away early hrs monday morning in hosp
Sunday 28th june this year the last night i spent with my partner in hospital he passed away monday morning
I think this is why i dont sleep to well on a sunday x

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your losses, life is so cruel and unfair. I desperately miss my son & can’t see a way forward :broken_heart:
I’m waiting to start some counselling so that I can offload to someone professional outside of my family and friends. Sending love and strength to you & all who are on this site xx

3 Likes

I hate most days 22nd August 2020 lost my husband, best friend, dad not sure what to do how to get through the days. Feel so lost

2 Likes

Hi @Bettyefs, I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. Your loss is so recent and raw and it’s not surprising that it is hard to get through the days - the advice we see often shared on this site is that in the early days you can only really take things day by day, or even hour by hour.

I saw that this was your first post, and I hope that it helps even a tiny bit to be able to share things here. There are many others here who have lost a spouse and will understand some of what you are going through - hopefully some of them will respond to you soon. Your post here is a reply to a conversation started by someone else. When you feel ready, you may also wish to start a new conversation yourself, as that can often encourage more replies directly to you.

1 Like

Sundays have to be the worse as my husband passed away on a Sunday too, I have been told that it’s a dust thst most people pass on, it’s awful the pain the time u look at ur watch as each Sunday passes u tick it off, I heart goes out to u, :broken_heart:
Imy husband passed away this Sunday it will be a month, we had the furenal Thursday gone, its so raw its so painful. My love to u n ur family xx

2 Likes

Hi I m so sorry for ur loss I lost my husband passed on the Sunday the 23rd Aug I’m broken n I can understand how u feel, its so hard n nothing can perprer u for the felling u will feel, thers no words nothing, its just shock.
It’s still fresh n u have to just roll with ur fellings, I don’t know how ur husband passed or his age but it don’t make it any better or worse, just don’t hold it in but if u need help don’t be afraid to ask aswell, lots of people here to talk to as iv found out. Massive love n hugs ur way :pray::heart:

1 Like