I hate the mornings

Mornings are the worst don’t you think ?
Just get hit every time you wake up .
It’s not like the first few weeks , but it’s still here and it’s just depressing.
I used to like working from home , as he went out to work later so we would be able to chat a bit.
It’s lonely now.

5 Likes

Yes mornings are the worst, you wake and its ok for a few minutes and then it hits you like a blow in the chest.
I hope you get some sun to enjoy today.

5 Likes

Oh yes mornings.
When you wake up and everything is fine…For a few moments
Then it hits you like a slap in the face
It happens every day but I will never get used to it

3 Likes

Every day not sure for how long

3 Likes

Surely one day our brains will give us a rest from this

2 Likes

Yes agree the mornings are the worst. Waking up and realising it’s another day without them. It’s heartbreaking.

5 Likes

I too hate mornings, the dread, the fear, the lump of grief in your throat, i wonder if it does go away eventually ?. I truly hope so for all our sakes.

3 Likes

Yes mornings are the worst for me when I wake up I feel anxious and don’t want to face another day.It wears off a bit when I get up and doing things.

2 Likes

I think i need a new routine (well a routine) so i get up straight away, the rain doesn’t help at one point i was managing to walk before work

2 Likes

It’s the same every day when you open your eyes and your Heart sinks again . I can’t imagine it will ever be different

4 Likes

well now i know its not just me and it makes getting out of bed harder the longer i leave it.

3 Likes

Yes it does you are right, I prefer it if I have a plan and know what I am going to be doing that morning, then there is a purpose and reason to get up.

3 Likes

Yes it’s that constant pit in your stomach when you wake up. I’ve had it since my husband was diagnosed back in October.
It usually goes away after a while but I notice it often comes back in the afternoon or evening.
I have to get up to either see my daughter off to school or to walk the dog. I long to just be able to stay in bed but I think that would be a bad thing for me.

2 Likes

here we go again,

1 Like

Yes. Woken with a heavy pain in my chest and overwhelmed with sadness. I know it’s not just me.

1 Like

I don’t know whats worse.
Waking up without him or going to sleep without him.
I think maybe waking up when that realisation hits.
But then going to sleep without a “goodnight darling Ilove you” is awful too.

Nothings good is it?

2 Likes

Nothing at all :disappointed:

2 Likes

You’re right - @Liro
Nothing good.
Another difficult day - meant to be going to community garden to volunteer but just can’t get going today.
Feel like everything is rather pointless at the moment.
Hope you find some strength to get through the day xx

2 Likes

Please do try to go @roni52 . Fresh air, interaction with others and a bit of exercise, you’ll feel better for it.

1 Like

You are right. I will go - I know it makes me feel better so will put on my big girl pants ( as my friend says) and get moving.
Hope you have a day that is ok
Thankyou xxx

2 Likes