I lost my partner in January this year.

Hi, i am sorry for your loss. I lost my husband in February & I feel it is getting harder to cope not easier. I feel I have cried more in the last couple of weeks than in the 6 weeks previously.
We had been married just over 36 years & the last couple of years he was very poorly, I was his full time carer & so pleased I could at least do that for him.
Take care of yourself & if you would like to private message me maybe we could help each other in these very strange times. X

hiya Lolly,
Sorry to message you but I lost my Husband in February,I am finding it so hard to cope what wth the lock down we have had a double lot,but they say it gets easier not sure of that.Would love to chat if you have a moment .Perhaps we can poor our hearts out to each other.
I am n Essex
Be Safe.
X

That sounds good, with this lockdown it is very lonely X

Hi Lilly I’m sorry for your loss. Yes it is hard at this time. I try to keep busy but it is difficult I can’t see the point of anything at the moment. I have to make myself do things it’s not easy. I’m not very good on my own. I miss Pete terrible. I keep thinking I will tell him this or that then realise he’s not here. I am going to try and write to him and tell him things that way. I know it is early days yet but it isn’t getting any easier. I expect you find it hard ad you cared for him whilst he was poorly. I cared for Pete until he died at home which we both wanted. I sat with him all through the night he died. Even so I can’t get my head round that he has gone. Thank you for your message it was.kind of you. Take care and stay safe. X

Sorry Lolly predictive text.