I miss a kiss and saying good night

I cant sleep I just want a kiss and say night God bless. I miss you so much. It more the little everyday things I find hader over the weekend and the evenings. I cant eat ,sleep or think straight xxx

33 Likes

Hi Kim-Emily, I lost my partner of 30 years just two weeks ago. I find the evenings and early mornings the worse. I imagine once I am back to work weekends will be difficult too, at the moment all days are rolling into one. Wish your partner goodnight, I hope will all my heart they can hear us. Take care xx

14 Likes

Thank you Nicjayne
I am sorry for your loss thank you for reply with such beautiful words I hope they can hear us too xx

3 Likes

Night god bless mom xxx

2 Likes

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

1 Like

I dont know who I am anymore I could do with a hug right now the pain is unbareable I feel the pain in every breath I take night god bless mom xxx

4 Likes

Miss you mom night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

1 Like

Night god bless mom xxx

Love you mom night god bless xxx

Night god bless mom love you xxx

Night god bless xxx

I look to the stars and hope you can see me I love you mom night god bless xxx

Good night mom I look tothe stars and blow you a kiss night god bless xxx

Mom I look to the stars and blow you a kiss night god bless xxx

I look to the stars close my eyes blow you a kiss and say night god bless xxx

Thinking of youx i hug a big pillow at night and sob in it .when i feel i need to …you have to let it out …im hurt im empty…its the loneliness …find strength for the next day is hard but you do x

3 Likes

Hello helenhelen
I feel your pain and send you much love xxx I feel like I just go through the day on ortopilot I am at work but not at work x

Night god bless mom xxx