I miss a kiss and saying good night

Night god bless mom xxx

Love you loads mom and I miss you so much xxx night god bless xxx

Sorry for your loss. I lost my Teresa 28August of this year. Teresa was my second beloved to depart from me. I find the evening the most difficult. I crash early because I have an early start. I do miss her badly. No matter how busy I try to be, I struggle. I do constantly talk to her. Have a heart to heart conversation with her. ā€¦ When I get up it is still very early I do my breakfast, wash dress and leave the house at 04:45am. Iā€™m going to go work something I canā€™t wait for. Work in itself a pleasure. If I had the strength and energy I would stay at work longer,but ā€œHealth and Safetyā€ restrictions . I refer to work as Home. Warmth,people company etc. I just go to another cold empty house to wash eat and sleep. I hate Friday because I have face the emptiness. I now work Saturday so only home on Sunday. Canā€™t wait for Monday morning. What a sad existence. That is the only way I can cope. I talk to my love
all the time. I just canā€™t get out of this situation. I just work eat sleep. Nothing else seems to matter. ā€¦

2 Likes

Hello Gingerseawolf22
I am sorry for your loss I feel your pain and send you much love.

1 Like

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless mom I miss you so much you taught me to be strong but this is the hardest thing to go through I feel like I I dont know how Im feeling or what Im doing anymore I feel like Im just letting people down and Im making mistakes I want to feel something Mom I miss you so much xxx

Hello mom
Ilove you nightgod bless xxx

Hi mom its been a bad dy today
Miss you so much love you night god bess xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Hi Kim Emily, im so sorry for your loss, I lost my partner suddenly last Friday 25/11, I canā€™t go to bed, Iā€™m staying downstairs on the sofa, I donā€™t know how I am going to cope without him for the rest of my life.

5 Likes

Hello MberD72
Im sorry for your loss I feel your pain Iwould have answered your message sooner but the last few days have been very rough. I find sleeping down stairs helps the time will come soon to go upstairs bit only when you are ready xxx

1 Like

Hello mom
I havent been myself the last few days with the shakes and sickness feeling ok. Ive missed saying night god bless xxx but you ha e been in my thoughts.

Hello thank you for your reply, Iā€™m sorry your going through pain too. Itā€™s such a heavy feeling inside, so hard to explain to anyone around me xxx

1 Like

Hello MemberD72
Sometime it help to just talk on her with others that are in this dark and lonely place as they bring us their light. But sometimes it nice just to be heard as we talk and share our light and joy and memories of our love ones. Ifeel your heavyness and am telling you I am here to help carry that feeling by listening and knowing how hard it is to tell the people that are closest to you. Iwas told to say to my boss Iā€™m really struggling with my grief? And to see what he came back with. I felt silly and stupid so I didnt I tried to carry on alone and in the dark carrying all this pain. I can tell you it didnt work you can olny carry so much suffering The pain is the love we have lost so sharing your pain is sharing the love of the partner and honnouring their memory xxx So glad you reached out on here always listening and you are never alone start small take a breath and take each day by second by second then minute by minute share your stories and talk about your wounderful time together even if it is just on her to start with. And send you much love xx.

2 Likes

Night god bless mom xxx

Hello thank you for your kindness xxx

1 Like

Night god bless mom xxx

Hi , I lost my partner six weeks ago. He was fine and living a normal happy life with me and then he became unwell and two months later he passed away from a diagnosis of advanced cancer . Two weeks before he died my mum passed away . I have found words on here comforting and people that truly understand the physical pain and trauma of grief . I still cannot process anything and my heart hearts everyday . If I get out of bed I feel Iā€™ve achieved but I will allow myself to feel however I need to . Reach out it may offer some comfort . X

7 Likes

So sorry for your loss, Iā€™ve just lost my partner 10 days ago I feel like Iā€™m outside of my body looking in xx

4 Likes

Hello An82
I am sorry for your loss and I feel your. I to find comforting words on here itā€™s nice to talk and listen to people that understand what you are feeling. I can understand I too am have a battle with my mind and my heart. Sending much love xxx

1 Like