I miss a kiss and saying good night

I’m so sorry . X

Thank you An8
It’s nice to have someone who hears and feels your pain and suffering xxx

2 Likes

Hello MemberD72
I am sorry for your loss and I feel your pain. Grief is as unique as a finger print but we all feel it we all have to go through it. Change can be scary and we know we are going to be fine and together on here we can get through the tougher days. Sending much love xxx

2 Likes

I feel like this too

1 Like

Hello Nikki76
I am sorry for your loss. Sending much love xxx

2 Likes

I look to the stars night god bless love you mom xxx

I miss you mom some days are harder than others I could really do with a hug and a kiss . You always knew when to listen and when to give advice. Night god bless xxx

Hello mom Today was OK miss you so much night god bless xxx

I have got to see the good in each day. Miss you mom love you mom night god bless xxx

I lost my hubby in September, I think I understand how you feel. The missing him and the hurt is getting worse with every passing day. I’m so sorry that you too are in this pain. It’s unbearable. Truly unbearable. Sending love

3 Likes

Hello Lizzy21
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending much love. No one can see grief. Grief is on the inside morning is what we see on the outside. Grief is as unique as a finger print. We want our Grief to be witnessed we want our pain to be seen to be heard. We don’t need our Grief to be fixed we need to honor it. Grief is a reflection of a connection of what we have lost. Grief is a process we know we know is painful no way out but through it you can’t heal what you don’t feel. We have to love them in there absence. Listen and witness your pain. Pain is inevitable suffering is optional, pain is part of the love suffering is the brain. We don’t recover from Grief we learn to love without them. The brain will turn on us so more love than pain. We need to give our pain a purpose. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. In my heart always and forever. To honor them in their absence xxx

5 Likes

Beautiful words thank you x

2 Likes

Night god bless mom love you xxx

You are welcome xxx

1 Like

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless xxx

I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my beautiful hubby 12 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago I held the hand of young nephew whilst I passed away. My hubby was diagnosed 3 weeks before leaving me. My nephew, succumbed to drugs. The pain I’ve been feeling, I wouldn’t wish it on anybody. I miss my hubby so much, it physically hurts. Is this how you feel? I went to a counselling session last week, it was held at the Hospice where he died. I don’t think I can go back there again. I really don’t. I felt so bad for the following 5 days. Am I supping to feel that bad afterwards? Sorry I’m rambling, my head is all over the place. I really just wanted you to know, that I understand and sympathise. Sending love :heart:

1 Like

Hello lizzy21
I am so sorry for your loss. Yes the pain the emptiness the loneliness the thoughts are all here with me I try to carry the weight of it all but I feel like I’m just stumbling through each day. I to feel that I would not want to put anyone else through this but I breathe and take one minute by minute and try to move forward and post on here for support and comfort . I would try counciling but maybe somewhere different that has no connection to your loss sending you much love :heart: xxx BREATHE

1 Like