I miss a kiss and saying good night

The one thing I’ve missed the most while I’ve been away is typing night god bless on my phone. The first few days were brutal but then I just looked up at the stars and said it to the sky and that was ok Im learning to say that ok a lot more when things don’t work out or go to plan . My world is not going to fall apart if the can opener won’t work…THAT’S OK.

3 Likes

Night god bed xxxx xxx xxxc

Night, night sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite night god bless xxx

Today was hard as it was my 50th birthday and my mom was not here with me to celebrate my day but I had a cup of tea and some cake and I lit a candle and thought about the things we would do and say on our birthdays Ive missed you so much today mom than ever night god bless mom xxx

3 Likes

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless mom xxx

Night god bless xxx

Night god bless xxx

I really need a hug right now. Love you mom night god bless xxx

I’m glad i found that site, as i am not the only one going the same thing. So do i, i miss the good night kiss, the hugs, holding hands and it hurts so much inside, I feel like my stomach will rip apart.

5 Likes

Hi Maryse
You are not alone I feel your pain. Sending much love

@Maryse hello the pain inside is horrendous, i miss everything about my partner, it will be 15 weeks this friday. Family and friends have all gone back to their normal lives, and whilst im trying to find my new normal the emptiness us unbearable as is the loneliness.
Take care
Xx

2 Likes

4 months for me…celebration of life was last week end…everybody i knew was looking forward that party, not me. I’ve been told, it will bring me some closure, not sure what they were talking about , but nothing will bring me closure, Only difference, now instead to live an hour at the time, i’m able to go one day at the time, however the evening are still emotive. So thankful to find this website, it is true than i’m not alone, even if i feel like it so bad.

3 Likes

I so understand how you feel we had a celebration of my husband life it did not seem right to me every one laughing and joking it seemed to me they were only there for the food and drink no one really spoke about my husband only i did

3 Likes

Hugs to you @MemberD72 it’s such a tough loss and, as I have said in other posts, I don’t think the term ‘my other half’ came about by accident. We do become such a part of each other, at least those of us who have been lucky enough to find such an amazingly loving relationship with our partners. I still believe I was very privileged to age had that level of love.
Karen
xxx

6 Likes

Love you mom night god bless xxx

Exactly, seems like they were there for the beer and band! The week before, folks were asking me if i had a band for the CL and what will be the food?? I wanted to slap them so hard. Still after 4 months, seems so surreal…everything make me sad, when i realized than i am the only one who did not move on it was really hard to accept, even if i know the world keep turning no matter what.

3 Likes

@KarenF your so right i am grateful for the time that we spent together, and the love that we shared was real, and thats why it hurts so much because we loved so much xxx

1 Like

@Maryse it feels like forever since he was here yet in the same breath feels like yesterday! I feel sad that others are able to move on with their lives (even though i know its normal) but here we are stuck in our loop of grief and despair, with no desire for a future because we are now on our own xx

1 Like

I felt like saying everyone get out your not here to stuff your faces and get drunk its not a party

2 Likes