i need my husband

help me please

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss @jevncute

Please keep posting on here.
Everyone here knows what you are going through. We are all going through it too.

If you have family or friends please reach out to them. Let them know you are struggling.

If not keep posting here.
We will listen and offer our support.
We are all helping each other

Sending you big hugs :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Ty i have no one i am so afraid

1 Like

Please if you have no one, contact your GP. Tell them whats happening and how you feel.
They should be able to arrange counselling
If you’re really struggling phone the Samaritans. I know many of the people on here have done that and found it helpful

Its really early days for you and everything will be really raw

Sending you love and hugs :two_hearts:

1 Like

You have us. If you read through other posts you will see that we are all with you, wherever you are. Xx

4 Likes

@jevncute, I am so sorry that your husband died. It is so recent that everything will be incredibly raw. If it helps, please tell us about him and how you are feeling. We are all going through our own grief journeys and are at different stages and we support one another the best we can on this forum. I echo what @Liro has said - please reach out for help to your GP or phone the Samaritans. I have phoned them when I have been feeling desperately low and I found it does help to talk. Sending you hugs x

The phone number for the Samaritans is 116 123 and it is free.

2 Likes

Hello,

Would you like to tell us anything about him?

My husband was kind , gentle and very laid back.

He was also forgetful, untidy and disorganised.

We are very supportive here, I promise.

Rose xx

2 Likes

@jevncute

So sorry for the loss of your husband :heart:

It’s such a horrible situation to be in. You’ve been really brave reaching out on here. Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The community on here is really supportive and will listen to anything you have to say without judgement.

You may feel alone but you are not alone in your grief, as hard as you are feeling right now it will not feel like this forever. Your husband is still all around you holding your hand and stroking your hair as you sleep.

Have a read of some of the posts on his site and contribute.

If you want to private message, that is ok. We are all in this together. Be strong and be brave.

Sending you lots of love and a big warm hug :hugs: xx

2 Likes

Gra was a lovely kind man . I suffer from agrophobia and he was my rock , he did the shopping etc because i couldnt. Now i am all alone and i am afraid what would you lot do. I know its only early one week but i realky feel so afraid. Xxxx

4 Likes

@jevncute

Do you have any friends or family that can support you? X

1 Like

Could you register for online shopping? I haven’t tried it yet but I am thinking of doing it. At least that would be one less worry.
There’s always someone here to listen. I have posted when I have been really down and it always helps to know you are not alone. Xx

1 Like

Yer icsupposeci could, i just feel so lost and confussed and empty i just need some friends xxxx

2 Likes

The best friends I have found are here. None of my ‘real’ friends have been much support. Lots of ‘let us know if there’s anything I can do’, but they are always busy. But on here there’s usually helpful suggestions, or cyber-hugs aplenty. Sometimes, that’s enough to make me feel supported. I really hope you find the same.
Xx

1 Like

How old are you @jevncute

That site is for over 60s?

https://www.yourlifeyourway.uk/local-groups-and-activities/

Xx

There is also groups you can join on Facebook if you have it x

1 Like

So very sorry for your loss, @jevncute. Do contact your GP as others have suggested, and keep posting on here; we all know how frightening and lonely it is. I couldn’t go into shops at first after my partner died, so did online food shopping for a good while, which helped a lot. Just concentrate for now on getting through each day the best you can.

No i really am alone x

I am 59Ty Willow xxx

So sorry for your loss @jevncute. Please ring the samaritans,they helped me a lot in the early days.

Being afraid is an emotion that feels uncontrollable, I remember how overwhelmed and constantly shaking after Martin died, I just didn’t know which way to turn and was shocked, its utterly heartbreaking to lose your special person.

Everyone on here are so kind and understand how you feel. I often re-visit this site and am moved by the responses to each other.

Call your GP tomorrow, they can offer counselling, this helped me in the early months, just having someone supporting me helped.

Amy x

1 Like

Hiya Amy i am sorry for your liss too. I feel for anyone who as lost there partner. Its such an horrendous feeling . Was you all alone? How do you take the next breathe. I keep feeling i havent git any tears left . Yet they still pour. Xxx

1 Like