In the garden

I have noticed that gardens have such meaning and memories for many of us.

Would anyone like to share any photos?

1 Like

Our garden, my special place of sanctuary.
The cherry tree I planted in March 2021 the month Doug died in his memory. He never saw the statue which I had as a retirement gift from work. He would have absolutely loved it and would have made him smile, as it does me evertime I see it.

Debbie

5 Likes

what a lovely garden❤️

3 Likes

4 Likes

As it should look, it doesn’t look like that at the moment. You can also see some of the flower pot men and the bird table that Roger made.

2 Likes

So colourful!

He was talented.

Self seeded honesty by the front gate. I take no credit but I do take delight!

3 Likes

A rhododendron is just coming out in the back garden

2 Likes

What a lovely colour

1 Like

Apologies for posting twice. I don’t know who that happened :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Two of my best rhododendrons.
And no the grass doesn’t need cutting, that’s my wild woodland bit of garden. Full of daffodils earlier in the year.

4 Likes

Love Honesty! These are mine from last year, dried and pods rubbed off.

3 Likes

Lovely. Always reminds me of my Mother. I thought I was over her loss but I dreamt about her last night and cried at the cruelty of dementia.

2 Likes

Beautiful, ours is a wild garden

1 Like

That looks really good :heart:

1 Like

How inspiring to see all the garden photos.
That’s going to give us all a reason to go on. If it ever stops raining long enough to do the garden of course.:wink:

Big hugs to everyone

2 Likes

I’m about to visit my son and grandchildren in Cambridgeshire. Taking half a garden with me!

4 Likes

Wow! Lucky them! Safe journey x

1 Like

Some of my broad beans, potatoes and onions, all grown from seed.
I had raised flower beds, but I demolished them all.

2 Likes

Well done you! My greenhouse and veg patch are a total embarrassment at the moment. Hopefully I’ll get back to growing edibles next year.

2 Likes