Is there an afterlife? Signs

Hi Net

Don’t pay for a reading that’s daft!!:blush:

I will try for you Free of Charge …

Are you free tomorrow?

X

2 Likes

A medium should be able to bring you significant dates, names memories etc even something really stupid for instance at an open circle recently I got the thought ‘ Tin Man ‘ from the wizard of oz. Now I know it wasn’t my thought but I did feel pretty silly as I had no other info at all … but nevertheless I got the courage to give it and and the lady I was speaking to have a sharp ‘ in ‘ breath and looked really shocked… apparently she has said to her dad in spirit. If you are really their dad say the words tin man … so there you go … I felt a real twit but it meant the world to her cx

5 Likes

It was very kind of you to offer :slight_smile:
I also got reported but I honestly have no idea what I said to offend. I’ve got in touch with the Sue Ryder team about it. Getting reported for nothing just seems a bit odd to me.

3 Likes

I’m not afraid of dying in the slightest anymore. Before I would have liked to live to retirement, 70 would have been perfect so that we could travel and enjoy a few years without worrying about work. Now I couldn’t care less if I die today. I don’t see a future without him tbh. There was a line in that Ricky Gervais programme Afterlife that said “I’d rather be nowhere with her than somewhere without her” and that’s exactly how I feel now. There’s a lot of things I can resonate with in that programme.

I just plod on every day because I have no choice. Death doesn’t seem like a terrible thing anymore, as my OH would bluntly put it we all have to die at some point.

I’m sorry you’re feeling crap. I’m feeling really crap myself. I had a few days last week where I felt not so bad and I really thought I was over the worst of it but these last few days I’ve been terrible. I just miss him so much. I love him too much for him to just be gone :broken_heart:

I know what it’s like to question your relationship after he died. I’ve been doing exactly the same. It’s absolutely ridiculous though, we cwtched up on the settee watching The Fall on Netflix the night before he died. We were absolutely fine but my mind convinced me because there was no goodbye that we were on bad terms. I questioned our entire 17 years together and started to convince myself that he didn’t love me and that he’d probably even dislike me now that he’s dead. I think that was my brain trying to distance myself from him in a way to make my grief easier. I felt guilty for him dying as if it was my fault his heart stopped. I still feel some guilt. Had I missed something? Was he not quite right in himself? I’m positive he was fine though. I even wondered if it was the multivitamins I bought us at one point :disappointed: It’s absolute torture and I hate it.

I’m really hoping my reading puts a lot of my regrets and doubts to rest. I need some kind of reassurance because I’m going to drive myself crazy otherwise.

I’d had a constant pressure in my head for the first seven weeks, it went away for a little while but these last few days it’s back again. It makes it so hard to concentrate on anything…

Have you ever had a reading yourself?

4 Likes

No because tbh I don’t even know where to start. I did look last night at local spiritual churches, the closest one is 12 miles away, I might go along one evening just for curiosity.,

I watched more NDE on YouTube last night and it just freaked me out. Flying through this darkness surrounded by loads of lights. That’s how most people explain it, I don’t want that :rofl: the one bloke did say he seen passed family members but they all looked away from him not to make eye contact, he said it’s because they didn’t want him to come to them as it wasn’t his time. I’d get back and wonder why they were all blanking me :rofl:

It’s all a head fry isn’t it? Loads of people say " at least they are at peace" it makes them feel better. I’m just bitter and think " he was 39 he shouldn’t be at peace, he should be here"

The only thing I do have trouble with is thinking it’s all pointless. Why do we have to do this life just so we can do a life review. It’s surely not that much of a big deal.

4 Likes

Hi sally anne are you in north Yorkshire at all there is spiritual church near me .

Hi hope , nope South Yorkshire. But I would recommend you visit your local church if you haven’t already for any support you may need .

If for some reason you don’t feel right there or don’t feel supported or you have any questions , I will do my best to answer them honestly , to the best of my ability but please remember it is only my personal opinion and if it doesn’t feel right to you then dismiss it xxx

know I’m here to support, unless I’m banned of course ha ha!! Some lady complained about me,.

I chose to support this platform as I know and understand how you all feel, as I lost my parents and siblings in my early 50’s and it can be a lonely place to negotiate, when we lose all our immediate family but we do come out the other side eventually and life does continue :two_hearts:

I figured if anyone was on here , then they must be deeply grieving and that is where I wanted to help :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: to show that life does continue and our loved ones truly are only a thought away :kissing_heart::heartpulse:
Much love
Xx

4 Likes

Thanks how do you do readings then face to face or over the phone thanks

Over email WhatsApp Facebook messenger telephone whatever is easiest for you it works for all of the above cx

1 Like

Thanks do you do face to face or not .

@LostLil

Brilliant line !! It’s exactly how I feel !!! Xxx

1 Like

@LostLil @Sally-Anne63
I am sorry that some people have felt the need to complain or report. This thread is just as valid as any other thread on the site as I would say a majority of us believe, would like to believe or are just curious about what happens next. We are all desperately sad and would do anything to be assured that our loved ones are with us and are now safe and well. I think those who complain or report are just scared of what they don’t understand - and that is fine, but please do not criticise others. We are all trying to cope in our own way. This is a bereavement forum and there are no rules on how any of us have to find our way through this nightmare. I agree there should be no blatant advertising, but any subject matter is free and open to discussion. Your beliefs and opinions are your own and not to be imposed upon others, all are valid. We are all in the same miserable boat here, let’s not make anyone more upset than they already are. xx

8 Likes

Me too. I just want to be “with him” wherever that may be. Mostly I just don’t want to be without him :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Yes of course but I’ve just been told off my the platform they are saying I can only offer advice and insight or I will be banned xx

1 Like

@Dublingirl
It was myself who actually started this thread so I totally understand the interest in this subject and the need for a discussion as I’m also grieving the loss of my partner, however, it was also myself who raised my concerns re Sally-Anne 63 promoting her Facebook page and business which was newly set up in March this year as it is clearly ‘advertising’. She also stated she had lost her day job so I quite rightly raised it with Sue Ryder to make the decision as to what is deemed advertising or not. Many people who have lost a loved one are desperate as a few people have already stated so I was concerned for people’s welfare that’s all. I myself have had readings from mediums as I am open minded and yes I do believe in an afterlife so that wasn’t my concern
Lyn

3 Likes

My comment also got reported. There’s another reason why my comments keep getting reported. There was nothing offensive in my comment. I’ve raised the issue with the Sue Ryder team because there’s something really odd here x

1 Like

You’re from Cardiff aren’t you? Where is the one twelve miles away from you? I’m just wondering what ones are around the South Wales area.

Lol, I’ve never heard of looking away to avoid making eye contact before. I’ve heard a few stories where a person has apparently been told to go back because it’s not their time. I’d be pretty annoyed if they all ignored me too :rofl:
That’s not sending you back to earth with much comfort is it? :rofl::see_no_evil:

I hate it when people say he’s at rest or in a better place. He hated doing nothing, he didn’t need ‘rest’ I hate it when people say he’s in a better place too. He was in a good place here at home with me even if I was a stroppy mare on times :rofl:
He’s dead. He worked so hard for our future and on the house and garden then he had his life and future ripped away from him. Don’t sugarcoat it to make me feel better. It’s senseless and cruel and nothing can make me feel any less bitter about the fact that he’s gone however I am hoping that he is actually in a “better place” and that he is OK.

1 Like

@LostLil

Exactly !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

Hi Lyn

I totally understand your concern and in hindsight I appreciate I may have gone around this the wrong way, but I too was concerned about people on here.
I wanted to help.
It concerns me greatly when I hear people paying £750 for a reading.
I had contacted sue Ryder offering my services foc before I lost my job this week.
I think all this has highlighted the need for someone like myself , someone, not necessarily me , but there is a need for this type of advice/insight/and readings and perhaps if this charity could add a reputable medium to their staff list , this would be helpful to you all, so I have suggested they do just that.
In the meantime, I would most definitely recommend that anyone dealing with deep seated grief and needing or wanting messages look up their local spiritualist churches, where they will find people who can help them , for a donation of a pound or two at the church services.
And with all that said , I am going to bow out of the forum , as I do not want people having cross words about me , I came here to heal not to cause conflict of any kind .
You are all going through enough at the moment without any other controversy and with that please accept my heartfelt apologies for anything I may have done to offend anyone.
I wish you all the very best on your journeys and hope you can all find the support and love you deserve to get through these trying times, you are all doing a brilliant job supporting each other through the process.
Much love xx

10 Likes

Thank you for your response and clearing the air. I am very transparent and open, hence why I said it was myself who raised a concern. As you can probably appreciate there are so many mediums out there who take advantage of vulnerable people who are grieving. I don’t know you, so there was nothing of any personal intent in my raising a concern and at the end of the day any decisions on posts/comments made are done by Sue Ryder. Yes £750 is a lot of money to some people but again it shows how desperate people are but then that is there choice to make.
I totally agree about spiritualist churches as they don’t charge enormous fees. It is all down to personal beliefs because until we die none of us know the answers to anything. You haven’t caused any conflict or cross words, I did what I felt was the right thing to do. I wish you all the best
Lyn

2 Likes