Is there an afterlife? Signs

Hi Jess if you could plz

@PollyjaneW hi just reading the post on the afterlife. You said maybe you were looking too hard. Have you had anything yet? I have had a few things happen. And I always have a robin come see me when I am particularly low. My tv had lines on it. My Alexa turns itself off. Especially if itā€™s after one of his songs. Today, which is two days after his funeral I was sat on the back door step crying and a white feather drifted down onto the floor in font of me. I also had a small white feather get blown in the patio door. My car radio goes on to static sometimes too. When I went to see him at the funeral home the lights flickered as I left the room. I also smelt cigarette smoke after his funeral at the wake. No one was smoking. They say not to look for them but be ā€œopenā€ to them. I have taken up meditation as they also say if your mind is clear of traffic it is easier for them to ā€œget throughā€ to you. I hope you have received something. Sending hugs.

1 Like

Oh I have taken up meditation, itā€™s hard getting into the zone but it takes a lot of practice and I do feel like Iā€™m improving each time.

My medium gave me a couple of meditation tracks to do and I do think it opens me up more than usual and since doing it thatā€™s when the shivers started happening, which hasnā€™t happened before.

This is what I meant when I said I feel like Iā€™m learning new things and mentioning the shivers to the medium she told me Iā€™ve definitely got spirit around me cause I explained the best I could about how they felt. They arenā€™t normal shivers itā€™s hard to explain.

4 Likes

@Jess1 It is hard getting into the zone but the person who showed us how to do it. Said you wouldnā€™t run a 26 mile marathon without training. Itā€™s the same with the mind. I will keep doing it. Anything to help me maybe get signs or feelings he is with me. I couldnā€™t go on if I didnā€™t think he was with me.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t make any sense that my Mum isnā€™t still here anymore, I do think she was letting herself known at the beginning though and I wasnā€™t the only one feeling her presence so I had to speak to someone who could fill in the gap of communication and Iā€™m so glad I did.

Iā€™m waiting for her to visit me in my dreams as she told the medium that she had tried but struggled to get in cause my head was going all over the place, Iā€™m trying so hard to clear my thoughts urgh so hard work lol

@Jess1 have you tried meditating just before you go to bed. Or when you are actually in bed. So your mind is as clear as it can be. Maybe then she may come :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Yeah but I usually just fall asleep at the wrong time haha this meditation is actually to meet loved ones or spirit guides at the end but I always drift off just before :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi @Sally-Anne63

Unfortunately I didnā€™t get what I wanted from either of my readings :broken_heart:
Both were very guessy and generic and mostly wrong
Neither of them picked up that Iā€™d lost my partner. The first one asked to reschedule or refund after twenty minutes of guessing and lots of wrong guesses. Apparently sheā€™d had a heavy day of readings so she wasnā€™t seeing things as crystal clear as she would have liked. There was no point rescheduling when she now knows so much about me from correcting her wrong guesses tho.
The second one asked to switch to tarot cards or refund after lots of wrong guesses about me and my mam. At that point I burst into tears because I realised I wasnā€™t going to connect with my OH any time soon so I told her Iā€™d lost my OH through tears and she sent her guides off to get him and suddenly he appeared :rofl::see_no_evil:
No specific information, just very generic stuff that every one of us has been through on here like being obsessed with the afterlife, not eating, sleeping, memory bears, memorial jewellery, roses in coffins blah blahā€¦
She did give me a Mick,Mark,Michael M name so I said I know a Mark, she moved on without saying anything about the Mark so I asked her what about him as his best friend was called Mark, was he at the funeral? Yes of course, it was his best friend, did he carry the coffin, yes but I think that was a guess that his best friend would have carried the coffin tbh.

All in all Iā€™m completely disheartened.
I really wish someone could give me just something to believe :sob:

2 Likes

Hello Jess Iā€™ve just read your post and Iā€™ve been thinking for a while to try and do some meditation I wonder if you could advise me on any I donā€™t know where to start.Apart from still deeply grieving I have lost all my confidence
Hugs and support x

2 Likes

I hear you on this!!!... My mum died end November last yearā€¦. To cut long story short I wasnā€™t there!... Suddenly I found self talking to her at nightā€¦ several things have happened since from finger nails tapping on bedroom door to feeling someone sit down on edge bedā€¦. I just feel itā€™s all in my headā€¦ā€¦ because I want it to be herā€¦. But on one occasion my partner witnessed something same time ā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™ve been told go see a medium then others telling me donā€™t!! Because itā€™s too soon and could do more harm than goodā€¦. Honestly I dreaded getting to the stage of talking about loosing my mumā€¦ I expected her to live forever

@Rammie

I have had a few things yes. Speaking to @Jess1 earlier and Iā€™m going to try meditation xxx

1 Like

I really hope it works for youā€¦ have to let me know

1 Like

@Jess1 dear jess could you please message me Sallyanne details .

Hi there
Someone suggested I contact you regards readings etcā€¦. I just want to know few things/answers
Hope to hear from you
:pray::pray:

@Dreamchaser68 sally the medium has left this forum. She announced that she was leaving a couple of weeks ago because sadly someone made a complaint about her. @PrettyPinkRoses I believe is a medium and might still be on this forum xx

1 Like

@Lonely that is funny as I have just replied to one of your posts on another site the same time that you have replied to this post.
I do wonder if my husband can hear and see me. I talk to him all the time. Wow that is a gift and especially being passed down in the family. I wonder if you saw a medium if your Peter would come through xx

1 Like

Hi
Yes Iā€™m in a group and a mum lost her daughter, it wasnā€™t totally unexpected, they had talked a lot about trying to communicate with one another if one died. The mum feels theyā€™re many signs of communicationā€¦ hope this helpsā€¦ take care

2 Likes

Hi @Lonely do you think that your Peter can see you and here you? What a gift that you have. Strange how some people have gifts and others donā€™t. It will be 6 months since I lost my husband suddenly and I have had no signs at all.
Regarding Peter coming through telling you off for spending the money I would say you are treating yourself to 8 years of birthday presents and Christmas presents as I am sure if he was still here that he would have spoilt you. Xx

1 Like

@Lonely my husband didnā€™t believe in the afterlife like your Peter. Maybe that is why I never received any signs. I talk to him often and hope he is with me but guess I will sadly never know.
Big hugs xx

I truly believe there is life after death I had a medium come to my house 5 months of my husband passing away and he told me things only me and my husband had discussed he couldnā€™t of plucked up the things he told me from nowhere he was amazing so yes I believe thereā€™s life after we die xxx sorry for your loss sending big hug xx your not imagining things he was coming to say goodbye to the woman he loved xx

2 Likes