Is there an afterlife? Signs

@Sonya24 do you think that the medium might of picked up clues from your energy or maybe checked you out first on social media.
So sorry for your loss of your husband. I lost my husband suddenly at Christmas time. Went to work on the Saturday and Sunday I got a call from my son to say that dad had collapsed. Time I got home he was gone. He was 53. I’m absolutely heartbroken :broken_heart: sending hugs xx

Hey hazel 66 I’m not on social media and he told me Pacific things that only me and my husband had chatted about id put all of my pictures anything I thought would give him a clue away out of sight he even said something about my dad he said my dads name my dad had passed away 8 wks before my husband and my mom sings to a pillow with my dads face printed om it and he said your dad wants to tell your mom I love you sweetheart and keep singing he wouldn’t ave know she sang to him he was incredible when he turned up I thought oh here we go he was bald and was covered in tattoos but I’m telling you he was great I learned never to judge a book by the cover there’s no way on this earth he could ave told me the thing he told just by chance so I believe there’s life after death xx

Hazel 66 I’m so sorry for your loss I know your going through unimaginable heart break and pain I wish I could tell you it gets easier but it doesn’t well it hadn’t for me his face will be forever etched in my mind I miss him so much it’s killing me sending big hugs x

1 Like

@Sonya24 thank you for your reply…I glad that you felt satisfied with your reading and hopefully your husband is with you all the time though it would be far better to have them here physically. Big hugs xx

Hi @Sonya24 yes the pain is terrible and just wish that I could of noticed that my husband was so ill. We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and thought we would be celebrating our 30th. Life indeed is unfair and so cruel. My husband has been robbed of his life and we have been robbed of our future plans and dreams. I am sorry also that you are going through so much pain. I guess it will never get better but have been told in time that the grief will become smaller though can’t see that for a very long time. Sending lots of love Xx

1 Like

We have to believe in our hearts that they are there watching over us.

I’ve just had the most amazing experience of my life.

A few weeks ago I said to my Mum in my head “If I see a stag, I really will believe you are still here with me”

Been feeling like my Mum had disappeared lately and been quite down in the dumps well…
I’ve just been walking home and I kid you not this stag came sprinting across the road towards me out of no where! I could not believe my eyes.

I could put it down to coincidence but I just can’t because I’ve had so many amazing things happen it’s starting to get ridiculous now lol

4 Likes

Who did you use please? :slight_smile:

@Jess1 can I ask you please if you see stags often? X

Nope I’ve never seen one! That is why I asked her to show me one. I was on a street full of houses and traffic and it came sprinting past me out of no where!
Once you believe and put your trust in them, they will show you :heart: x

3 Likes

@Jess1 I agree with you. I completely believe Simon is with me. As you say, too many things have happened for them to be a coincidence. On my first day back to work when I got in the car. The radio was on AM station which is all static. My Alexa made a screeching noise when I asked it to do something and then played Roxy Music one of Simon favourite artists. Dance Away the Heartache. The car radio suddenly came up with TA announcement as I was going through the stations. But no travel it was classical music. And yesterday morning my hand on top, felt warm like someone had their hand over mine. I put my hand to my face and it was cold. Soon as it went on steering wheel it felt warm again. And tonight when I got home from work. Particularly bad day. The radio wasn’t playing. Which it should be as a routine is set up to do so. You just have to be open to them. If I look to hard I don’t get any. They normally come when I am distracted with something else.

2 Likes

It does tend to be when you’re distracted or in my experience when I feel sad.

It was that close to me, I felt the draft as it went past me. Simply amazing, at first I wondered what I was witnessing and the most intense shivers washed over me when I remembered asking her to show me one lol

I told my partner and then showed him that I had even written it down to my mum that I wanted to see a stag a few weeks ago and he’s more sceptical than me and was so shocked.

But like I say I’ve had a lot of amazing things happening to me, even he is starting to believe there’s something going on x

1 Like

Yes I get them when I have been particularly sad. I don’t tell too much to people in case they think I am going crazy and imaging it. Whenever something happens I write it down. How it happened, when it happened.

1 Like

I think I’ll have to start doing that and I hear you about worrying about people thinking you’re going crazy lol

I just believe some things that happen can’t be all due to imagination.

I was asking for other things that wasn’t so crazy and I so them but decided I wanted to see something more unusual and thought of a stag lol

Then one happens to sprint right past me lol

3 Likes

@Jess1 I just tried the same as you and was equally amazed. Like you i have been focusing on the obvious, butterflys and white feathers. Both seen where i live, I live near the Kent Coast so white feathers around are not a rare site and i live near a park which is known to have butterfly’s.

So i asked for something i shouldn’t really see where i am.

I aked Mum to send me a flamingo. Knowing this shouldnt be something to obvious, and knowing there is no chance i will see one wanderering down my road.

I have been consulming a lot of media about signs and mediums since Mum has gone. And one thing they mention is they can be sent in non obvious manners, it doesnt have to be the actual thing.

So last night i wrote down and send in my mind to my Mum if she wanted to prove she was there she could send me flamingo.

I have only just headed to do my errands
,got a few minutes down the road and turned the corner to have someone walk past me wearing a t-shirt with lots of tiny flamingos on it. Or course that woman put that shirt on that morning because she liked it, but I feel like Mum steered me to leave home at that time and go down that road at time so I would see the flamingos.

I have a mediumship reading booked for next week which like you I hope will be postive experience with the proof I need that this is all real. Slightly worried i will get a telling of from Mum via the reading!! I can imagine her giving me a ticking off for being so emotional about her passing. And also if she is watching down, telling me off for being a secret smoker

2 Likes

If you believe it happened for a reason the chances are it has, I always make sure to thank my Mum when something unexplained happens.

Since when do you notice what top someone is waring usually :woman_shrugging:

Another sign I had another time was when I went to my Grans who lives in a different town to me, I got the bus and for some unknown reason, I decided to take a different route after getting off. I ended up walking right past the spiritualist chuch!

I’ve always known that they was one there but have never known where it was and I happen to walk past it the one day I decide to take a different route :thinking:

I hope your reading goes well and provides you with what you need, but if it doesn’t, please don’t give up hope and try again.

Most importantly always believe in your heart that they’re still there :heart:

3 Likes

@Jess1

I have been saying thank you as well as when something unexpected/unexplained has happened.

I don’t plan to be disheartened if this first reading doesnt go to plan. There are plenty of scammers out there who will take advantage or just troll through your social media. My facebook is locked down pretty tight and I have basically not posted much on it for a long while.

And my twitter handle and reddit account are not anything obvious to anyone outside a certain group of people who have known me since Primary school.

I do keep in my heart she is always there now. I used to be the person who would try and shrug off all this stuff as sheer coindence but since i lost mum there has been bits that have happened which cant be explained away.

3 Likes

Before I sadly lost my Mum, I don’t think I believed in anything as such, I think I just sat on the fence with this kind of thing.

Then I lost her and it never made sense for her energy, her essence, her very being just to disappear for good :woman_shrugging:

In the early stages I do believe that she was doing her best to show me that she hasn’t gone forever, her funeral song kept playing, I got random smells of cigarette smoke and perfume.

One night I was feeling panicky, I think I was scared because I didn’t know what to believe and was scared about the future without her in it. The kitchen door opened and I just felt a presence and felt calmed down and comforted.

I had that much happen, some family members were telling me they were having similar things happening.

This is why I seeked a medium out cause I thought I was losing the plot, I am considering seeing another one as I do feel that my first session was not enough x

1 Like