Let's hear it for our pets...

Morning everyone, from daisy x

3 Likes

Good morning Steph. Ahh what a lovely picture to get up to. Manuel was there waiting for me as well.Daisy is gorgeous. Hope you’re ok?X

Hi Jeanette, aww thank you, yes I’m ok, had a bit of a bad day yesterday but ok today, it goes like that though as you know.
How are you? X

Hi Manuel :kissing_heart:

Hi Daisy. Yes like you Steph I have my moments .This time last year was the week before David passed.Manuel helps comfort me.x

4 Likes

I think I’ve done it again.Sent it to myself.:smirk:

:joy: I do that .oh Jeanette it’s going to be a hard sad week, the time goes so fast aswell, I can’t believe it’s 6months now for me. I bet you’re so glad you got him, I chat away all the time to my cats, they’ll probably cart me off​:joy: did you call him Manuel or was that his name , because it’s a great name.
A big hug from me and the cats x

Don’t know where the word joy came from , predictive text x

And I’ve sent to myself :joy:

His name at the rescue centre was Aramis.They called him that but it hadn’t been for long. We wanted to call him a Spanish name because of David being Spanish.So we decided on Manuel and we think it really suits him.x

Aww that’s so lovely, it suits him x

I’m here whenever you want a chat Steph.X

1 Like

Thanks Jeanette, I’m here too x

Thank you.:kissing_heart:

Such a beautiful little pet,

1 Like

Thank you Mary x

Yes thanks Mary.How are you ?x

Hi
We got mum a Shih Tzu puppy recently after dad died, and are so grateful we did as he’s been amazing company in these strange times and given her a real purpose each day to help her cope with the enormity of losing dad and loneliness of self isolation.

Keep well and enjoying your dogs xx

2 Likes

What a lovely picture. Yes pets are a great comfort as I have discovered.

My 2 boys Max and Spencer are all I have these days and yes they are my reason for me getting up etc etc. Initially when my wife went in to hospital, they never stopped pining and searching, but 9 weeks on they have settled in to a different life with just me around.

1 Like