Aww daisy bless her, :joy: x

1 Like

Is Manuel a rescue cat ? X

Daisy is a beautiful little pet. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes. 2-3 yes old. I chose well tho.:paw_prints::cat2::hugs:

Daisy didn’t want her nails cut.:dog2::smirk:

No she sure didn’t Peacefulspot :roll_eyes: had the place in an uproar :joy:

He’s found a lovely home with you , mine are from cats protection, I used to volunteer there x

His from a rescue called The Scratching Post not far from where I live.Happy days with our cats.x

You can call me Jeanette.

1 Like

Enjoying the sun by the back door.

4 Likes

Hi Manuel :kissing_heart:

Yes Steph.That was for you and anybody else who’s interested.It seems I sent it to myself :smirk:.Does get a bit confusing at times.?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hi I will try and send some photo’s of my babies but I don’t have a smart phone, just a bog standard one, all I need. One of Brian’s hobbies was photography and he had a vast collection of camera’s. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to touch a camera since he died. Somehow it seems wrong. but I was a keen photographer myself once Will get my act together and think about it again some time soon.
Pat xxx

:joy::joy:it is confusing, I’ve done that x

He looks very content Jeanette :grinning: xx

Pat, I think your Brian would be delighted if you picked up a camera again. I found cycling difficult for a while because it was something we did together. I’m back on my bike now and I know David would be thrilled :biking_woman::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

1 Like

hi Pat
How to Use Laptop Camera for Taking Pictures. Go to Laptop’s My Computer. Click USB Video Device under Scanners and Cameras. It will Open a Window where you will be able to See yourself. Face your Laptop’s Camera to the Object you want to Photograph. Click on “Take a new picture” to capture a photo.
hope this helps
regards
ian x

Hi Ian, thanks for that info will give it a go but am considering sorting out a camera although I sold off most of Brian’s camera’s. I couldn’t bear to use them as I visualised him standing over me watching every move I made with his beloved camera’s.
Pat.

Hi Kate good for you getting back on a bike. Brian and I used to cycle all over the place but when he became weaker he decided to sell his bike and I decided to sell mine as well although I had cycled for years. Then what did he do!!! he bought an electric bike and off he went again, without me this time. When he died I sold his almost new bike to a neighbour and see her out on it and wish now that I had kept it after all. We was keen walkers though and I have kept that up and go off for hours with dogs (well used to, but still managing long local walks) fortunately I was a walker before I met Brian so used to doing it alone and have kept the allotments going, both his and mine, this was particularly hard and still is at times. Agree it is so tough at first but making that effort is well worth it.
Happy cycling :yum:

2 Likes