Lonely

@LynT

I just hope I can see things from your perspective. soon :heart: your doing so well!

2 Likes

I think we will. It’s just early days for both of us. X

3 Likes

In your on time bunny iv just taken tina clothes a make up out of the main bedroom a put into bin liners an in spare room. There loads of clothes x next step check an out into cancer shops. To sell a put it in to .to find a cure tina was in hospital a whole year 2023 jan and 15.12.23 she lost here fight xx something I’ll never get over 4months on a taken little steps. Not saying it’s easy but it little better then it was. Look after yourself .thats what im saying was 90kilo. A now 68 kilo not eating did care was told it’s not your time yet Tina would not want this your time will come but not now .so bunny if I can do it so can you bit by bit day by day

4 Likes

How you keeping bunny not been on for while loads to keep me busy

Hi, im feeling lost have been for a few days i wander round the house looking for things to do and that needs doing and so does that but just keep wandering past them, also the loneliness is getting worse, i bet you wish you never asked now lol

2 Likes

Nope not at all it is horrid the lonely house the empty rooms wondering in one room to another. Been out in garden to day sitting there here people around the gardens talking a laughter as I sit an my mind wonders. So back in door. I go Tv on just for the sound Little steps that’s what they say

2 Likes

Its hard sitting there listening to coupled friends which all my friends are listening to their plans and what theyve been doing, my face is smiling but inside all i want to do is get up and leave, but like you said little steps

2 Likes

Yep I no how you feel frinds invite me out there chatting away not realise ther talking around me not to me xx

1 Like