Loosing sister

Hey

I lost my sister in September very suddenly, was a massive shock, i thought i was ok up until a couple of weeks ago when i started feeling very sad,am angry and not wanting to talk. I am snapping at my partner getting angry at small things. I cant help it it just comes, anyone else had this will it pass

Hello @Lala14,

I can see you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say thank you for reaching out. I hope you find the community to be a support to you, but I’m so sorry for the loss of your sister that brings you here.

You are not alone - sadly, many of our members have experienced the loss of a sibling and will understand some of what you are going through. You might want to connect with @Tattoo who has also recently lost his sister. He posted this thread recently:

@Kim237 has lost her sister too and shared her experiences on that thread.

Snapping at your partner and getting angry at small things can be really common when we’re grieving. Hopefully someone will be along to share their thoughts. In the meantime, you may find these Sue Ryder resources helpful in coping with the death of your sister.

Take good care and keep reaching out,

Seaneen