Losing partner and feeling completely lost

Hi Steve
Many thanks, I like to think of all as a family on this forum and we are all helping each other. I’m so sorry for your loss it’s so hard to face each day alone. I have good days as do we all but far more bad ones. It’s really hard to pick up and move forward and live with the loneliness.
Take care Steve and look after yourself, chat anytime glad to listen.
Dave

2 Likes

@Dave2 @bussteve1
Sending love to you both. I have been doing much the same, feeling ok for a day or so then falling apart again. It will be my husbands birthday soon and I’m dreading it. And don’t even want to think about Christmas.

3 Likes

My heart goes out to the 3 of you I lost my wife on the 28 July this year I have struggled as you say Steve 2 the tears flow often the had bit is tomorrow I’m going out with family is our 50 wedding anniversary don’t know how I will cope I miss her so much

2 Likes

The 2nd nov is our 20th wedding anniversary,my Lou’s ashes are with me,this is when i will lay her to rest,I’m dreading it But I have to let her go and rest in peace

1 Like

@Eric I do hope your family being around you will help with what will obviously be a difficult day. Sending love.

@bussteve1 wishing you well with that.
we hoped to get Richard’s headstone on his birthday on 10th November but it won’t be ready in time. Myself and my daughters have painted stones which we will put on his grave that day instead.

Thanks Karen F
I hope so we had so much plans for this day and she is not there to enjoy it with me I think all I want is to cuddle up with a blanket and a towel to soak the tears

2 Likes

lou’s memorial stone takes at least 3months,but i need to let her rest in Peace,it 's a day i am not looking forward to,But i Have to do it,and face it

1 Like