Loss of my son aged 20yrs

Hi, my name is Margaret l lost my son on the 4/2/2015, my life fell apart. I look at my family and there moving on with life and LM jealous. I want to have that feeling of everything is whole, not that still my life is in tatters

Hi Chloe1999,
I lost my son in April 2019 at tge age of 34 It is hard, and i donot think we will ever really feel whole again, it is like we have lost a piece of our heart. I donot feel jealous of people who have not experienced this, i would not want anyone else to go through this.
Everyday i try and smile, a smile for my son. Things will never really be the same, but you will get through it. I think about Adrian everyday, and am happy to do it, because it shows that i must have and still love him an awful lot. Remember grief is different for different people. You are entitled to go through the feelings that you go through on a daily basis, you have that right. The sun will shine again, but not quite as brightly. I am so sorry for your loss,and know that there are other people who know exactly what you are going through and you are not alone. Sending you big hugs.

Hi Margaret, I am so sorry to read that you are suffering so much. The loss of a child can be amongst the most painful experiences one can have, and it is no surprise that you have been unable to move on after 5 years.

Have you received counslling? If so, how did it go? If not, maybe that is something that you could consider? I really hope you can get the help you so deserve, just to let you know, we are here for you whenever you need any help.