Loss of our son aged 27

Hi Deborah,
I’m sorry you are struggling with your health and its so much harder when you feel low and are grieving as your body is not strong enough to fight infections off, and you just don’t have the will, having a broken hearts affects everything.
I did mention previously that we had not heard from Anne I do hope she is ok its such a worry I wonder if we could try and get a msg to her :heart:
Love Michelle xxxx

I have messaged Anne. Hopefully she will respond soon. Deborah x

1 Like

Hi Deborah , yes stones are really painful I hope yours have gone now . My gall bladder is still playing up , as part of in is still in , and I know I shouldn’t drink , as I know it is my downfall . I know when we do not hear from one of our group , we wonder if they are ok , let’s hope they see the post , and let us know how they are doing . Take care Maddie xxx

1 Like

Dear Maddie

What a gorgeous photo of your wonderful Dawn. Life shining from her makes it almost impossible to think she’s no longer here.

Sometimes it’s all like a dream… I see Henry smiling out of photos and I struggle believing he’s gone.

I hope today was kind.

Much love
Purple

1 Like

Thankyou purple , you are so right when you see their lovely smiling faces , how can it be possible that they cannot be here with us ? Maddie xx

1 Like

Dear Maddie, thinking of you,
Love Chris xx

Thankyou Chris xx

Hi all I hope that you are enjoying the sunshine. I thought I’d let you know that I haven’t heard from Anne. I messaged her but haven’t had a response. Worrying x

1 Like

Hi Deborah, I also sent a private message to Anne but I haven’t heard back either. Was worried!
Love to you.
Kate xx

I hope that she is OK.
Love Deborah xx

1 Like

I hope Anne is okay. I found a very good analogy for grief this week. Grief is like a spiral staircase … ‘you feel as though you are going round in circles but you are making progress. Take a deep breath and take the next step’.
I hadn’t thought about it before but I found it helpful.
I hope you are all having a good weekend.
Much love to you all xxx

1 Like

Hi all
I have heard from Anne and she is ok. Her phone broke so she had to get a new one.
Deborah xx

3 Likes

Oh thank goodness, it was just a phone.
Love helen

1 Like

Hi Deborah, thank you for letting us know x

Thank you for sharing that…so true. We do recover- we’re never the same but we can and do keep going.

Big hugs

Purple x

1 Like

I was thinking of Anne too…so glad to hear she’s ok.

Purple

2 Likes

Hi Deborah,
Hope you are well , Thank you for letting us know about Anne :heart: so pleased she is okay, I was really worried about her, send her much love and look forward to hearing from her soon.
Take care love Michelle xxxx

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am just sitting in the garden doing the daily diary to Dawn , looking straight at the pot where we have her , and feeling so sad , wondering how all this could of happened , and Over 4 years down the line and it all feels like yesterday , and the pain in my heart is still there . I can’t see it ever going away , but I am so pleased that I have found this site to help me through . We are looking forward to meeting Deborah tomorrow , we have already met up with Victoria and Bill several times , and hoping to meet up with many more of you in October. Maddie xx

1 Like

3 Likes

This is Dawns pot in the garden , where I can look and talk to her every day .

1 Like