Lost my husband

Today is 4 weeks today . I cant get it out of my head 4 weeks today he was still here i still got my morning kiss i held is hand. Why oh why didnt he take me with him this is too hard. Xxxc

3 Likes

Hi Jo the Sunday clubs a bummer, we all know what youā€™re going through and how hard it is,I canā€™t offer advice as I am stuck in this quagmire too,just try and take care of yourself sending love Ron

1 Like

Hiya Ron its awful isnt it i wish there was a proper chat room where we all could go and chat together. I hope we all soon find peace because this hell hole is to much to bear. Xx

3 Likes

Im just an emotional wreck,i cry at anything,this was not me before,
It wouldnt do for me to sit and talk,face to face i cant relive memories id fall apart.i suppose like all of you im numb,i recon im havin a bad bad sunday.i havent cooked a sunday lunch since he passed,he loved my home cooked yorksires .

4 Likes

Hi your not alone I havenā€™t cooked a meal for 11weeks other than ready meals,we used to cook together,I am totally fed up of eating from a lap tray,canā€™t face the dining room table without her.lots of love Ron.

2 Likes

Me too i just live on crisps biscuits abd prepared pasta dishes. I just feel really lonely. I need conversation like Gra and i did. The silence is a killer. I have the tv on 24 7 just for the noise .xxx

3 Likes

I understand thatcRon no have i the space is to big the empty chair is heart breaking.xxx

3 Likes

Oh @Ron11

She must have loved it. Itā€™s something I alwsys wanted to do.
Did she have any favourite singers?

Big hug
Liz X x

1 Like

Hi Liz she did,RIBA Mcintire,Garth Brooks,Alan Jackson,mine and her favourite was Amazed by Lonestar,in fact I had it played at her funeral itā€™s an almost impossible listen at the moment,sending you loads of love Ron.

1 Like

Sounds like you both had a lovely time Ron. I understand you canā€™t listen to it now. Hopefully i. The future you will be able too. Xxxx

2 Likes

Oh Ron
I absolutely love Reba. And Alan Jackson and Garth Brooks, Kenny Rogers, Tanya Tucker and Lorrie Morgan
Lately my Granddaughters have got into country too so I also listen to some of the more modern country. Some of it is really good.

Amazed was lovely. I can understand why you canā€™t listen to it now.
I had Please Remember by Leann Rimes for the photo tribute and I canā€™t listen to it without many many tears.

Lots of love snd big hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Thank you Jo yes we did,I canā€™t see me ever listening to it again,although we played on the Alexa it keeps showing up on the screen sending a big hug Ron.

Thanks Liz I was not aware of that song Iā€™ve just garnered some semblance of courage and played it,what a beautiful song (although a bit of mopping up to do) a bit like Alan Jacksonā€™s remember when,thanks again sending much love Ron.

1 Like

Awww bless you Ron i hope we all find some peace soon . Love and hugs jo xxxx

2 Likes

Oh Ron, thankyou for listening.
Its a truly lovely song. Iā€™ve loved it for years, now it means so much and I canā€™t listen too it. Unless Iā€™m armed with plenty of tissues.

I think my favourtie Reba one is ā€˜For My Broken Heartā€™ but I love so many

Love and hugs Liz x x

1 Like

Next Tuesday it will be three weeks since the love of my life passed away, after almost 10 years of marriage. Today has been the worst day up to now. I love him with my whole being, he was my life and I miss him so so much and the tears just wonā€™t stop. :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

My husband made the Yorkshires xx

1 Like

Oh @Harriet4Bill

Itā€™s such early days for you

You will have many tears for a long time. But you will gradually find you are coping.
I cope now but I still have many many tears.
Iā€™ve come to accept that tears are now part of my life.

Sending a big hug x x

1 Like

Today has been a really bad day.
Ive had floods of tears today,its still all so raw for us all.i loved him so much,he was my world.tears will always be here,im absolutely dreading xmas day its his birthday,

3 Likes

Next week would be our 54th wedding anniversary. I just wish Ken was with me to celebrate. We wouldnā€™t do much maybe a nice meal and some wine but weā€™d be happy and content. I donā€™t think I will ever be content again. I might cope but that will be it.
What a lovely gift for your wife Ron. How she must have loved it.

2 Likes