Loved Ones Photo Wallboard

I’ve started this thread to bring faces to those we have loved and lost. To make them real again.
If you feel you would like to, please share a photo of you’re loved one. Just be cautious about sharing any information that could be used to identify youor your whereabouts or share information that you aren’t comfortable with.
Annie
X

3 Likes

This is my lovely mum and dad when they were young. They adored each other for 71 years and 2 months in this life, and continue to be by each others side in the heaven.

17 Likes

I think this a lovely idea @Annie46 :heart: xxxx

1 Like

This is my amazing dad, taken too soon from us 6 years ago from lung cancer he was 52 :blue_heart: xxx

11 Likes

Lovely picture, he has a lovely smile :heart:

1 Like

Thankyou @Annie46 :heart: he is a very hansom chap isnt he xxx

2 Likes

Lovely photo of your parents @Annie46 xxx

1 Like

This is my mum and dad taken on our wedding day in 1978, it was also mum and dad’s wedding anniversary.
My mum died in September 2000 and my dad Boxing Day 2002
My husband Doug died in March 2021.

Debbie x

15 Likes

These are beautiful photos @Debbie57 :heart: thankyou for sharing xxx

3 Likes

Aw… look at you!! You are absolutely beaming! You’re mum and dad look as proud as punch and your hubby looks like the cat that got the cream. What lovely photo’s! x

4 Likes

Thank you @Annie46, it was a special day.
Debbie x

3 Likes

My beutiful mother that passed away, too soon! Gosh i love her and miss her so much

12 Likes

Oh Jess, she looks so young.
She looks mighty proud of that medal though!! What had she just completed to get it?
x

2 Likes

I think it was her other halves medal lol, she was only 50, I’m really struggling without her :frowning:

4 Likes

Your mum had hood genes, she looks so much younger than 50.
Sending you hugs x

2 Likes

Beautiful photos of your mum @Jess1 sending you lots of :heart: xxx

Thank you for your kind words, she really is beautiful and I can’t think of a life without her in it x

1 Like

Just know that your not alone @Jess1 we are all here for you :heart: xxx

I am just so sad and can’t ever see myself being happy ever again, none of it feels real x

2 Likes

This is my beautiful Mum, who died suddenly and unexpectedly on 26th January, her funeral is tomorrow and I’m sitting here in work not in the best state, but I struggle on.

My Dad is below, he was taken from us by falling down the stairs and breaking his neck when I was seven months pregnant, back in October 2019. One of the hardest things was letting him go.

They’re back together at last after being together for over 53 years. That’s the only thing that keeps me going - that they’re happy together :heartbeat:

DadSUERYDER

10 Likes