Making friendships

Hi all, this sounds like a good idea if anyone else is up for this?

@KarenF does a zoom session on Friday nights for anyone who has signed up. Group is still going. She posts a link on Friday to those who have expressed an interest. If you contact her there may be space.

1 Like

Whereabouts in West Wales……I’m near Llanelli……

I would love a group meet, but I am in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA and although I loved my trips to the UK, I am not flying over an ocean to sob in a group. But, there are grief support groups locally. Ask your pastor or just google for info.

Talking with other widows and widowers is calming. You find that you are not acting abnormal and learn survival skills from others who have walked this road before you.

Peace be upon you.

I’m Nottingham, East Midlands

Not far from Preston , hope you getting support x

A bit from my sister, but I am having to deal with being diagnosed with Myeloma Cancer back in June. So getting majority of support with the hospital really. I did bring up my mum on Thursday at Maggie’s but struggle to talk about me losing mum. I not totally healed from the loss of mum and this is what it is healing and we heal differently and at different speeds.

Near Aberaeron.

I think I I must have mistakenly pressed wrong link and knocked myself off by mistake to Karen’s zoom Fri night link hard to reunite again

It certainly is a good idea to set up new one as if too big can’t all say anything but useful even listening. Can use chat box in zoom though and divide big group into smaller rooms if skilled at doing so with the host

But other people help and eventually get used to it

PeachesDixon

A zoom group I thought could have folk from anywhere but not sure.

Probably so, but I am a technosaur.

You can still join if you want to. Link is new every time. I can ask her if you like?

rushden northants