memories of special times with a diamond of a lady.

ooh you are a feisty one…
Just wish I could take off to the coast today - such a lovely day - but instead I will mow the lawn! Not nearly as exciting - but hopefully the robin will keep me company.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had to be feisty TrishaF, to cope with those 2. When we had become engaged, Granny banned me, when I got the Royal Assent to return, she clouted me across the face and called me a bad 'un (Stan was out of the room at the time). I wish I had clouted her back. :poop:

2 Likes

my baby Jayne,it will always for ever be you and me!
1 Like

been trying find the little restaurant Jayne and me went to a few times over the years,sadly I dont know its name,but we did got to this

sure it was a witherspoons when we ate here.cost of the meal included a drink,was quite cheap ,food was good for the price.just looking around the centre of Brixham brought memories flooding back and a few tears rolled down my cheeks.Knowing id spent lots of times with Jayne in this beautiful little town.

1 Like

What beautiful memories Ian your posts are beautiful get a tear in my eyes when I read them so from your :heartbeat: I love the lighthouse family amazing arnt they. Hope you had a god day x

1 Like

thank you very much Alex,sadly every day rolls into the next just missing my baby Jayne more than ever,but im hanging in there just about.hope your coping and managing to find ways to get through each and every day.

Thank you Ian I’ve been working loads as I’m front line so I’ve got something else to focus on I was climbing the walls to be honest as being on my own was making me scared and anxious xx

hope you’ve got all the correct safety gear needed to be as safe as possible.
lockdowns not really changed my life,im ok with my own company,just miss my baby Jayne and my driving lessons come therapy sessions with my friend James.wonder how the 2 metre distancing will affect being able do driving lessons,maybe those that instructors have already learned all the basics will be ok siting in the back seat ,as I cannot see how it could work other than that.

up until Jayne took her last breath whilst holding my hand i didnt give up.i aways wanted to believe i would never lose Jayne out of my life.even now im living with hope deep in my heart,that i will be reunited with Jayne when i leave this mortal coil.

1 Like

every fibre of my body loves you Jayne.this song encapsulates my feelings and longing for you.missing you like crazy.

first time Jayne and me went to Brixham we went to landscove holiday park
there was a little pitch and put down the road,sadly was gone the next time we came
to landscove.but Jayne loved sitting reading a book on one of the white lounges supplied at the park. whilst occasionally taking a dip in the pool.sadly it closed at 5.30pm
which was a tad annoying as the weather was great up to 9pm.

2 Likes

You will be re-united with your beloved Jayne, Ian, I am confident that we go to our loved ones.

2 Likes

thank you again Mary.
thats one thing helping me now,believing I will one day be reunited with my baby Jayne.

1 Like

this takes me back to 2010 june around the time of my birthday
we had a wonderful time and loved this little town.
missing my baby Jayne like crazeeee.

1 Like

I just imagine my baby Jayne is singing this song and when questioning my thoughts
id make it clear that I loved Jayne and no one else mattered in my life but my baby Jayne.
1 Like

:heart_eyes:just sent my baby Jayne a message on linkedin. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

!
stumbled across a little key ring which Jayne got me with FLAMBARDS VILLAGE written on it.brought back a few memories and off course many many tears recalling the one time we went to Cornwall.I used my camcorder whilst there but cannot find the tape with the pictures on.Just looked online and found pictures of lands end, I did take the lands end picture off my facebook timeline can just make out we went there in 2015 ive no idea why we didn’t have a picture taken standing near the sign.would of been nice though to have one of us both standing there.missing Jayne like crazy,and I always will.
all my love to my baby Jayne now and always xxxxx

1 Like

So many lovely memories Ian, thanks for sharing, they’re lovely to read, it shows your love for jayne :blush: x

2 Likes

thank you Steph,much appreciated.
glad to know my love for Jayne shines through in my posts,

2 Likes

It really does , we feel very can’t talk to much to people but on here it’s lovely to talk and hear about your lovely Jayne x

2 Likes