memories of special times with a diamond of a lady.

We not very :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Dear Ian,
You will be re-united with your baby Jayne, when the time is right. I honestly believe that. Steph is right, your love for your Jayne, (I feel as if I know her) does shine through. I enjoy reading your posts about your beloved Jayne, as sad as they are.
Mary

3 Likes

thank you very much , Mary and Steph.
your very nice words are very much appreciated.

2 Likes

would of been 29 years today 24th may,not that I need any special dates to remember my baby Jayne,every days is heart breaking without my very special lady.you will always be in my heart mind and soul,until we meet again.all my love always ian xxxxxx

Thinking of you Ian. A very poignant day remembering such a happy time but like you say the pain of losing a soulmate is with us all day every day. Take care
:broken_heart:

1 Like

My thoughts are with you today Ian x

1 Like

Thinking of you today Ian :heart::heart:

1 Like

thank you very much ladies very much appreciated,just a pity restaurants are closed would of gone for a meal with a friend or 2 to make it a special memory.not that I will ever be any sadder on any special days as they are much of a muchness and I will miss and long to be with Jayne until we are together again.
thanks again
regards ian

1 Like

s1
s2

4 Likes

Your quotes are so touching Ian. I can easily apply those words to my Sister .
I know anniversaries can flood back so many memories, and for you I hope they are soft and comforting ones. I know it hurts every day without our loved ones. those 29 years with Jayne will always be a part of your love story. And that love transcends all time.
Maybe you will still get to that restaurant after lockdown, and have a meal in Jayne’s memory.
Take care .

2 Likes

Thank you Sister2,
Very nice words,And I hope you are finding ways to cope.
Which is the least we can try to do,Until we are reunited with our soulmates.
take care

found these the other evening.sent by Jayne to me.in the early years.
I felt exactly the same.sorry if they offend anyone.love you baby Jayne xxx

3 Likes

They do not offend me, Ian, they are true and from the heart.x

1 Like

thank you Mary.very much appreciated .

1 Like

4 Likes

Lovely so true x

1 Like

Morning ladies hope everyone is doing ok :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: enjoy the lovely weather if you can xxx

1 Like

Morning Alex, hope you ok too xx

Aw ye not bad in work again so don’t get to enjoy this fab weather :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:weary: it’s too hot for me , hope your day is ok xx