memories of special times with a diamond of a lady.

Aww it’s never too hot for me Steph love it i do it’s makes me want to drink cocktails n float around the pool in my flamingo inflatable :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love this Ian, the words are so true.
Thank you,
Mary x

2 Likes

thank you Mary and Steph.found it the other day,thought they were beautiful words.so stole them :slight_smile:

1 Like

just found another little card sent to me from my baby Jayne ,must of been around 2002
I always felt that Jayne loved me loads,and as I loved Jayne it was a wonderful relationship.
missing you loads my baby Jayne.xxxxxx

1 Like

I remember going to Alton Towers in june 1991,very happy times with my baby Jayne,
dont usually buy the photos taken by the intsa camera as you slide down the log flume.
But very glad we did ,as not got any other pictures from the first few years together,
strange really as I had a camcorder ,but Jayne didn’t want be on it.
think I knew were the camera was ,bit of of pose for the picture,were as Jayne is just very happy and screaming as the log flume descended into the water and caused a might splash,yes we got wet grrrrrrrrrrr. like lots of couples we went Alton towers several times especially in the early years of our relationship.If only we could wind the clock back 25 years or so.If only.Missing Jayne like crazy but living with her in my heart mind and soul.all my love to you Jayney xxxxx

1 Like

Such a happy photo Ian. Cherish the memories :heart:

2 Likes

thank you very much Kate.:slight_smile:

1 Like

was my birthday Friday,and ive been looking through the cards id received from my baby Jayne over the years.
Jayne always picked cards for the words,whilst reading these words I can feel the love Jayne had and shared with me.there wont be a day goes by when my baby Jayne wont be to the fore front of my thoughts.i love you Jayne and always will.
hopefully will be with you when I leave this mortal coil.
all my love always ian xxxxxx

4 Likes

Beautiful Ian. I hope you stood that card up in pride of place yesterday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you Kate.
ive got every card my baby Jayne ever gave me,birthday,christmas,valantines,get well soon,and little cards Jayne sent me from work in the week with little messages on.
every word Jayne wrote means the world to me.
and all the time I have left on this planet ,my heart will be full of love for my baby Jayne,because she was and his my world.
and I know that Jayne would thank some very wonderful caring people on this site who have given me the hand of friendship,and given me an ear to listen and a voice to offer comfort and support .me im very thank ful and appreciate all the comfort and help.
thank you xxx

3 Likes

whilst lying on my bed,im just talking to Jayne,wishing she was here so we could snuggle.
ive lost track of the times ,as Jayne was standing near me she would grab me for a cuddle.
nothing makes you feel as special as getting a warm hearted cuddle from the love of your life.
thank you my baby Jayne for all those cuddles.all my love forever and a day ian xxxxxx

2 Likes

first and only time using my mobile to post a picture iAdele if u follow the instructions i messaged you in private.it should work for you.

4 Likes

Hi I loved reading your post You had a lovely life together and I am so glad that you can look back on your happy times. I know Brixham very well, it’s a lovely little place. I am glad that my darling and I spent any saved money on experiences rather than material items. We travelled abroad and had many wonderful times. I am afraid that I am someti m as bitter that he died in his early sixties we should have had more time. Your Maybe sound like a lovely lady.

1 Like

Thankyou Ian im trying thankyou again and beautiful teddies there

1 Like

decided put a framed picture and another teddy in the group of special teds in my bed,
and a card from my baby Jayne,yes i felt loved very much by Jayne.
and from now till i leave this mortal coil Jayne will be in my heart.
and the generous things i do are because my baby Jayne is guiding me.
Jayne i love you and you will forever own my heart.it will be eternally yours.
all my love Ian XXXX

4 Likes

Ian, I think Jayne was as lucky to have you as you were to have her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes