Missing you ❤️

I know how you feel I speak to my wife all th time asking for a sign. I keep photos by my bedside and speak to them in the morning and last thing at night I tell her that I love her

5 Likes

Strange how things happen only last year we were both in Australia and Fiji visiting family. Memories on phone sent pictures more tears today.
I speak to him too what i would give to get answer :relieved:
Take care
Lynne

2 Likes

I do exactly the same. can’t start and end the day without a few words with my husbands picture on the wall, his ashes are on a little table below

3 Likes

@Bailey2 - I do exactly the same, I too have a picture by my bed and also on the mantelpiece which I speak too, always wish him goodnight and good morning.

4 Likes

@Eveybabes
These are all normal feelings I’m reading a really good book at the moment it’s really helpful let
Me know if you would like some details

2 Likes

I say good morning, tell him of my every move through out day and good night when I am going upstairs to bed - I talk to him on our wedding photo on the living room wall. It feels so soothing when talking to him.
(Miss you so badly my angel :orange_heart: hope you’re resting in peace wherever you are :orange_heart: will join you someday :orange_heart:)

5 Likes

To day babes is the 1st day 14.2 we can go out . Or doing what we used to do today I feel so alone just looking at our picture together beating me self up going to honest I don’t like it don’t like it one bit . But I am trying . If only you no . Miss you babes x

5 Likes

7 months in and I am still lost, in despair and so lonely without her.
I am so hacked off that our life together was taken away.
Only 7 gloriously happy years, we were robbed.
She was a better person than me, it should have been me.
We were so happy, I have never been as happy and can’t see me being so again, anything else will be a compromise.

I will love her always and somehow come through this fog of confusion and hopelessness.

Today I smile for her, as she wants me to.
Happy Valentines my love, I know you are now in a peaceful happy place, and not suffering the mayhem here on earth.

3 Likes

Sending strength
Another day missing from our sight but the love :heart: we have for them is forever.
Take care

2 Likes

So true.
She will never be truly absent for she resides within me, in my heart.
I am grateful for that, and I am also grateful for all the great achievements we experienced together. I thank her every day for choosing me.
Trying to keep strong!

1 Like

Sending BIG HUGS to everyone of you on here. Another hard day to get through. :kissing_heart: x

5 Likes

Missing my angel so much today ‘Happy Valentine’s my angel :orange_heart:

Sending hugs to everyone x

2 Likes

I try so hard to get through the day he was my world like you we was never apart and find myself wishing he would c

2 Likes

Can’t sleep missing my angel so much :broken_heart:

1 Like

Lying in bed and having s bit of a cry

3 Likes

It must be that sort of a night/morning. Same here. Its so hard this missing someone so dear to you, isnt it. Sending a virtual hug. Ann xx

1 Like

Sending you all hugs and :heart:
Hope your Sunday gets better.
The weather here is pretty good at least dry.
Will head out for walk later to clear my mind.
Take care
Lynne :heart:

2 Likes

@Galaxy75 Sending a hug back to you too. Hope you enjoy your walk. Raining and pretty miserable here just like me. I’ve got a dose of the flu so feeling very low . Take care Ann x

HI @ AnnieG1
You too take care and hope you feel better soon

Lynne x

1 Like

Thank you Lynne x