Multiple Losses

Hi all, new here and I’m not sure if it’ll help but I feel maybe if I say it aloud or type it out it could. So 2022 was the worst year of my life Jan we lost my step daughter just 25 years old very suddenly. Then August I had a miscarriage. October My Dad was diagnosed with Lung cancer and died November and then we had our dog put down December. To say that was hard is an understatement but to find out dad actually didn’t have lung cancer was hard also. Guess I feel a million emotions about it all.

2 Likes

Hello @Sades

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for reaching out here and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your step daughter, your dad and your dog - it sounds like you have had an extremely difficult few years. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Lizzie

1 Like

Thank you so much. Already having read through articles and comments I’m feeling better.

2 Likes