Trying to cope with multiple deaths

Hi i haven’t been on here for a while but i now feel i need to reach out. Last year was really bad for me i lost my partner of 32 years in april then 8 weeks later in june his brother died suddenly and then 4 weeks later in july i lost my dear mam then in August my niece took her own life. I have never felt pain like this the grieving for my partner i feel like my heart has been ripped out i cant understand how life can be so cruel. I am having bereavement counselling which is helping. My mam was my world she was 90 years old and i feel relief for her as she had alziemers and other illnesses. I miss them so much .

1 Like

Hello @Morag99,

Thank you for reaching out - I’m so sorry for all you’ve been through. That is so much loss for one person to cope with.

You are not alone. You might want to look at these threads, where other members have experienced multiple deaths. Maybe you can connect with other?

@Wethery52 shared this thread,

and @Sades posted this a few days ago:

It’s good to hear that counselling is helping you. I really hope the community can continue to be a support to you, too. Please keep reaching out.

Take good care,
Seaneen

Thankyou seaneen i will have a look not sure how to use this but i will certainly have a look around.

1 Like