Music which means a lot

Thought I’d start a thread for anyone to put links to music which means a lot to any of you.

Copy and paste links to this thread then we can all enjoy them - and quite probably cry to them. :heart:

6 Likes

Hope this works

3 Likes

This is the other one guaranteed to make me cry.

3 Likes

This makes me cry every time I hear it.

Debbie x

5 Likes

This one gets me every time

6 Likes

John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (Lyrics) - YouTube this song gets me every time xx

3 Likes

I’m afraid I cannot listen to any music at the moment. It just makes me cry. We loved listening to music together - I can’t do it at the moment.

10 Likes

Sweet Sixteen by the Fureys and Davey Arther it was our song and makes me cry everytime. its on YouTube im no good at putting links on here.

4 Likes

Good choice I haven’t listened to John Denver for years, it has inspired me to play his LP “Back Home Again” .
Debbie x

2 Likes

What a lovely thread this is.

@Debbie57 What a beautiful song, I had never heard it until today, thank you. As sad as this sounds, I often lke to put on music and reflect and cry, it’s good for the soul. I like to think my Mum is sitting next to me.

Annie’s Song by John Denver was my Mum and Dad’s song. I had it at both their funerals.

4 Likes

You make me feel like a natural woman by Celine dion. I dedicated it to pauline. Sorry i don’t know how to put links to u tube on here.

3 Likes

@Jean8
There may be a time when it feels right. I cry every time I listen to certain songs but I use that sometimes as a release.
Hugs xxx

4 Likes

@Jen153

3 Likes

@Casey1

3 Likes

Karen F. Thank you so much for putting the Fureys sweet sixteen on here i have just got back from my dog walk and seen it. You are such a lovely lady. Hugs to you. Jenny. X

4 Likes

I had Celine Dion because you loved me played at my husbands funeral

4 Likes

Omg!!
I’m in tears and I haven’t listened to any yet. :notes:.

G. Xx

5 Likes

@KarenF dear karen thank you so very much for puting natural woman by celine dion on here. You are such a kind thoughtful person. Sending hugs x

3 Likes

Hi i am not sure how to put the link for Celine Dion Because you loved me on here

2 Likes

Oh my, I’ve loved music all my life. Mostly have stuff from the 50’s to the present date although some from the 30’s and 40’s, got tons of tracks. Listening to Jeff Wayne’s “Musical War of the Worlds” this afternoon. Forever Autumn makes me cry. But it is music that has always and I mean always, since I was very young, that has always been there for me. x love to all

2 Likes