Music which means a lot

@sue11 if you ask @Debbie57 this lovely lady helped me to upload the song i wanted onto here xxxx

1 Like

Hi @sue11 and @Casey1

Go to YouTube and find the song you want.
Press on the share icon
When the list opens, press on copy link.
Then paste it in a message reply .
It might take a few seconds to down load.

I hope this helps.

Debbie x

2 Likes

My heart has a hole that can never be filled.

I will always love you my beloved Marian xXx Mizpah

4 Likes

See you in my dreams Joe Brown, played at my husband’s funeral in
January I'll See You in My Dreams JOE BROWN (with lyrics) - YouTube

2 Likes

Lonestar - Amazed (Official Music Video) / LonestarVEVO

3 Likes

@Debbie57 hi debbie thank you. You are a :star2:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help x

3 Likes

Your both welcome
Debbie x

2 Likes

I saw Joe Brown by accident one night many years ago. He was singing at the hotel Doug and I were staying in at Ilkley Moor.

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

This was my husbands fav song, and we had it played at his funeral … a song by Abba that not many know

2 Likes

Thank you so much KarenF x

Long before Karaoke, my dad used to sing in our local pub. One of his favourites (and mine) was “The Impossible Dream”. I still remember him singing it and I just came across a version of the song today by Andy Williams. It has cracked me up beyond belief.

2 Likes

@Johnch Oh how wonderful for you but utterly heartbreaking at the same time. Andy Williams version of Everything I Own gets me every time. Feeling your pain.

1 Like

Forgot to add…he actually wrote it about his Dad too.

Our song was stuck with you by huey lewis and the news. We weren’t the type of couple who went in for soppy sentimental music. We loved rock and went to several concerts over the years. Andy had i’ve got sll the time in the world by louis armstrong at his funeral which is what he wanted. Music is a great leveller.

2 Likes

@Sal46 thank you, He was a good pub singer (the mid 70’s I guess). I like Andy Williams but my dad didn’t. I will look up this song although was the chart version that I remember, some sort of reggae song?

1 Like

Don’t know if I’ve done this right but here goes

2 Likes

Ooh it might have worked. Me and Viv cried over this years ago. Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush were so good together in this, it reminded us of us!

3 Likes