My boy

Hello my oldest child my wonderful caring son died in a car accident in May this year he was age 17 he died at the scene at 930pm I was camping in the garden with my 3 other children hubby in the house as he had work at 5am we first found out jacob had been involved in a accident at 1040pm thinking he dented his precious car I tried ringing him with no answer, I got hold of his girlfriend although her brother answered from her laptop as I rang through face book after rushing around making frantic calls getting nowhere we got in the car attempting to drive to crash we turned around and came home to wait for police who turned up at 1130 to say he hadn’t survived the night is etched in my brain forever my heart empty I feel so lost and alone even though we have people around us noone understands the pain of loosing a child unless they have been through it he had his whole life ahead of him why him :broken_heart:
How do we ever get through this my brain is a mess im constantly exhausted ive lost nearly 4 stone im trying to do my best for my other 3 but I’ve no idea what to do to help them x

1 Like

Dear Kirste
I am so very sorry for your loss. Sadly I know too well your pain & despair, I lost my 22 year old son suddenly in June, I found him in his bed, our lives changed forever in that moment. I just want him back, our lives back :broken_heart:
I’m so sorry for your family & your precious boy, so young. Sending love and strength to you xx

I lost my son on Aug 6th in a motorbike accident. Life will never be the same I see him everywhere in everything. I trawl for photos and videos to be close. I wear his clothes, have his voice as my ringtone, check his Facebook memeries everyday anything to feel close to him. This helps me x

1 Like

So sorry for your loss it’s so bloody painful, so unbearable, every parents worst nightmare I’m so sorry you, me, rach25 and everyone who’s lost their child who will be suffering so very difficult, my gorgeous boy passed away in June age 23 I’m struggling to see a life without him As you will all be finding to, everything seems pointless without our children in our world, I’m learning to exist get through the days and survive for the sake of my dear husband and remaining daughter ( my other dear daughter died ten years ago) let’s find the strength from each other to get through tomorrow then the next day and the next day take care everyone x

1 Like

Just wondering how you are Kirste? Sending love and strength xx