My first christmas card

Sorry to hear that Justine. People are funny arent they. I’m sure he had his reasons for going, death brings out strange reactions from people.
Xmas will be hard. I need to do my decorations tomorrow. I’m dreading it x

Thinking of you today x

Thinking of you Shaun. X

Thank you for that Cheryl, you always have kind words to share. Fb has reminded me just in case I forget! Feels like just another day with added strangeness., I’ve not been in this position before. Hard to describe! I’m in a reflective mood today. Hope your weekend is going ok. Shaun x

I know. I would like to suspend my mums account.i can without facebook pinging me every year.
Today is just another day shaun x

Hello Justine,
I have been away over the Christmas period, I missed your post. I am sorry that you are grieving so badly, it is a strange thing, ex-spouses turning up at their previous wife’s funeral, I suppose women do the same thing. It happened in my family quite a while ago, my aunt died and her ex-husband cried for days, he attended her funeral, he had been very cruel to her, both verbally and physically. Yet he seemed to believe that he had treated her well, which was far from the truth. People are very strange.:tired_face: I hope that you are feeling rather better today.
Blessings,
MaryL

C1971
I completely understand where you are coming from. My uncle, who not only was at my dad’s funeral, but he was also a pallbearer decided to write a Christmas card out addressed to my dad. My sister laughed it off but my mum and I were very offended. I mean, seriously, how did it slip this guy’s mind???

It’s alright I’m still invisible. I had 2 messages at Christmas which were lovely and not from what I would call a close friend or family member and not one person sent the obligatory Happy New Year. I still feel like I have died and it wasn’t my dad