My sister

My big sister was diagnosed in November and I lost her by early December. She was my sister, best friend and mother figure and has always been there and now she’s not there. I’m lost.

4 Likes

Hello @Titch73,

I’m so sorry to hear about your sister. It sounds like everything happened very quickly and it’s understandable you’re feeling so lost without her.

You might already be familiar with our other Online Bereavement Support services, but if not, you can find out more about our Online Counselling service, our Grief Coach text support service, and our Grief Guide self-help tools by visiting the link.

You might also want to connect with @Laurennn who recently posted this thread about the loss of her sister:

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share these links with you to help you with your grief.

Take good care,
Seaneen

1 Like

I too lost my only sis. The only aunt that is close to my two girls.
I feel so alone! I still can’t bel she’s gone. She had a rare cancer that the doctors couldn’t detected will the last minute they said shes at stage 4. After 10 months, 5/5/2023, she went home. My mom lost her will to live without my sister.
I never my dad and brother cried, it was the first time in my life. My family is really grieving and still. We love her so much that it hurts so much to lose her.