New year

Just like to say to everyone on here . Hope you have a prosperous new year. Trying to find a different word than happy because i know it won’t be happy but i wish us all good health and hope we find some peace in 2023. Thank you for all your support and comforting words in the last year . Feeling very sad today another year without my soulmate it just doesn’t get easier. But to us all, we have this forum and it feels like a big family :fireworks: xx

33 Likes

Thank you. And to you @Misprint
I hope the next year brings us some peace in our hearts and some glimmers of hope.
Love to all

10 Likes

Hope and Love
The two words I’m trying to keep in my heart going forward. The New Year will bring challenges I’m sure but I hope with the love I shared with my late husband and the love of family and friends I can grow to be stronger and live a life of love.
Thinking of you all x

11 Likes

Thank you, thinking of you all.

4 Likes

It breaks my heart to hear you say it’s not gonna get easier I don’t no how I’m going to live thru this everyday x

11 Likes

Thank you xxx

5 Likes

Well put Misprint thank you we turn to this forum as we are struggling with our loss second New year with out my soul mate it’s a life we struggle to live in but we are finding strength from our family hope we can find our way
Sending you hugs xx

7 Likes

I’ve had my meal for one, going to bed soon and will switch off my phone. I can’t stop weeping at what I’m missing and others are enjoying tonight.

Strength to you all.

13 Likes

Hi sending love and strength and a hug to everyone , words are not enough . But people on here do understand the hurt . All xtake carex

11 Likes

@Rusty54 So many of us are hiding from the forced celebration of seeing in the new year. I’ve just walked my dog on the pouring rain and hope the downpour will continue to drown out the interminable fireworks.
Take care and be kind to yourself - may 2023 bring you calm and peace.

9 Likes

Thank you, I’d forgotten about the chuffing fireworks, I’ll have to turn up classic fm for my dog. :smirk:

6 Likes

Already going off here dam things need banning my dogs are going mad.

4 Likes

As I came on to check messages so fireworks are going off in our little village too. We didn’t even have any for Guy Fawkes so they were a complete surprise - poor animals. Our cats are terrified.

4 Likes

Hi @Misprint
Sending love for the year ahead to come :two_hearts:
Debbie x

6 Likes

Same to you mate xx

4 Likes

Hoping everyone on here has better days to come.X

9 Likes

Wishing everyone a peaceful new year, its not going to be easy but im sure we will grow around our grief. :heart::pray::heart::pray:

9 Likes

We have to just take each day at a time and think of what our loved ones would want us to do -as difficult as it is -

It’s heartbreaking living through this but we have to carry on for our families etc

I avoid family who don’t understand but this forum definitely helps

Take care everyone

6 Likes

Thank you and I wish peace for everyone else on here going through the same, this time of the year really isn’t good. My hubby always carried out the tradition of first footing at midnight I miss that. Take care everyone and look after yourselves.

6 Likes

Best wishes to everybody on the forum.Lets hope we can all get through 2023 .Its very hard for us all but we will survive without our loved ones.God bless my lovely hubby and my beautiful son xxxxx

6 Likes